Frank Reich interviewed tues 1/17?

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Do I want Frank Reich? No, but Andrew Luck retired on him before he could ever get started. Basically we don't know how he would've fared with a top QB? We don't even know if Kyler is a top QB so there's a lot of questions. Maybe Frank can be the guy to turn Kyler around? I'm trying to make myself warm up to the coaches that have interviewed or will because I just don't think the Cardinals will end up interviewing Payton. Flores or Reich could end up getting the Job, hell, it could be Flores with Reich as the OC? Who knows at this point? Whoever it is better have a good plan for Kyler. Demeco Ryans would be a wild card I suppose but he's never been a HC & that could go either way. Total crap shoot, I just hope they get this hire right.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do I want Frank Reich? No, but Andrew Luck retired on him before he could ever get started. Basically we don't know how he would've fared with a top QB? We don't even know if Kyler is a top QB so there's a lot of questions. Maybe Frank can be the guy to turn Kyler around? I'm trying to make myself warm up to the coaches that have interviewed or will because I just don't think the Cardinals will end up interviewing Payton. Flores or Reich could end up getting the Job, hell, it could be Flores with Reich as the OC? Who knows at this point? Whoever it is better have a good plan for Kyler. Demeco Ryans would be a wild card I suppose but he's never been a HC & that could go either way. Total crap shoot, I just hope they get this hire right.
Frank Reich is a little intriguing. He was a Qb. He is an experienced head coach. He’s had some success.
One thing that scares me is I don’t want my head coach spending 80% of his time working with Kyler. He’s got an entire team to run.
No matter who we hire we are going to need a good OC and a crackerjack QB coach. The rest is up to Kyler.