For you Marcus

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
If I may, music please:

Here's to you Mr. Robinson (17 million), Cardinal fans love you more than you will know (17million), whoa whoa whoa (17million).

Here's to you Mr.Robinson (17million), Cardinal fans hold a special place for those who play great (17million), hey hey hey (17million) hey hey hey (17million)!

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jetstream Green
If I may, music please:

Here's to you Mr. Robinson (17 million), Cardinal fans love you more than you will know (17million), whoa whoa whoa (17million).

Here's to you Mr.Robinson (17million), Cardinal fans hold a special place for those who play great (17million), hey hey hey (17million) hey hey hey (17million)!

LMAO :thumbup:

Go down to Cards headquarters and sing that to him. Maybe it will be the difference maker!

OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Better yet

Better yet, use some of the 17 million and pay Paul Simon to do a remake it of it and play it for Robinson before he leaves.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Re: Better yet

Originally posted by Jetstream Green
Better yet, use some of the 17 million and pay Paul Simon to do a remake it of it and play it for Robinson before he leaves.

NAH I think it would be more effective and heartfelt if it came from the fans themselves. Get Bidwill to do lead vocals and all us fans can pull chorus!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard