For Those That Speak Spanish: Primera y Diez de los Cardenales de Arizona!

Jim O

Reaction score
CARDINALS HOST SPANISH LANGUAGE TEAM RADIO SHOW
“PRIMERA Y DIEZ DE LOS CARDENALES DE ARIZONA”

Tempe, AZ –The Arizona Cardinals Football Club today announced that the team will host a weekly two-hour Spanish language radio show “Primera y Diez de Los Cardenales de Arizona” each Friday from 4-6 PM throughout the regular season on ESPN Deportes 710 AM.

Beginning tonight, “Primera y Diez de Los Cardenales de Arizona,” which translates to “First and Ten of the Arizona Cardinals,” will broadcast live each Friday from Tradiciones Restaurant (1602 E. Roosevelt St) in Phoenix.

Former Cardinals guard and current Spanish radio analyst Rolando Cantu will join play-by-play voice Gabriel Trujillo and former NFL kicker and current Cardinals Senior Director of Community Relations Luis Zendejas as the hosts of the weekly show.

The show will feature specials guests, fan phone calls, as well as promotional giveaways.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Me diverti escuchando a Cantu el año pasado

Last edited:

MrYeahBut

Supporting Member
Reaction score
As a side question for the mods, I was wondering why the US international keyboard does not work in posting?

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I don't actually speak Spanish, but the sentence makes me hungry. Is that wrong?

MrYeahBut

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't actually speak Spanish, but the sentence makes me hungry. Is that wrong?

All the sentence said was I enjoyed listening to Cantu last year....that should make you hungry to hear him shout "TOUCHDOWWWN AAARRRIIIZZOOOONNNNAAAAA'' in his signature fashion. (Not unlike the dude who does the GGGGOOOOOAAAALLLL thing in soccer)

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
CARDINALS HOST SPANISH LANGUAGE TEAM RADIO SHOW
“PRIMERA Y DIEZ DE LOS CARDENALES DE ARIZONA”

Tempe, AZ –The Arizona Cardinals Football Club today announced that the team will host a weekly two-hour Spanish language radio show “Primera y Diez de Los Cardenales de Arizona” each Friday from 4-6 PM throughout the regular season on ESPN Deportes 710 AM.

Beginning tonight, “Primera y Diez de Los Cardenales de Arizona,” which translates to “First and Ten of the Arizona Cardinals,” will broadcast live each Friday from Tradiciones Restaurant (1602 E. Roosevelt St) in Phoenix.

Former Cardinals guard and current Spanish radio analyst Rolando Cantu will join play-by-play voice Gabriel Trujillo and former NFL kicker and current Cardinals Senior Director of Community Relations Luis Zendejas as the hosts of the weekly show.

The show will feature specials guests, fan phone calls, as well as promotional giveaways.

Jim, if you were doing this for our Spanish speaking friends, you should have duplicated this post in Spanish.;)

Reaction score
Esta diciendo que el idioma espanol les da hambre. En ese nota tendre mucha diversion bebiendo cerveza y comiendo chips mientra mirando Kurt Warner y los Arizona Cardinals destruyen a los San Francisco 49ers. :D