Fitzgerald To Appear on NFL Total Access Wednesday Through Friday

Jim O

Reaction score
Fitzgerald to Appear on NFL Total Access

You must be registered for see images

Cardinals Wide Receiver Larry Fitzgerald will appear in studio Wednesday through Friday on NFL Total Access. He will join Mike Minter, Jermaine Wiggins, and Dhani Jones for Player's Week on NFL Total Access, where players essentially take over the program participating in roundtable discussions, interviews and previews of the 2005 season.

NFL Total Access is NFL Network's signature show that is uniquely structured to see the game through the participants' eyes. Each of the 32 NFL teams are featured on NFLTA, making it the most comprehensive and informative NFL show on the air.

NFL Total Access airs weeknights on NFL Network (Direct TV Channel 212) at 4pm PT and repeats at 7pm PT.

For more information, visit the NFL Total Access weekly schedule.

Click Here for the NFL Total Access Weekly Schedule

BigDavis75

Making a Comeback
Reaction score
Now that I have Direct TV i can watch NFL Network :thumbup:

I hope Dhani Jones rocks the bowtie.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Virtually nothing new came from the Wednesday appearance. Fitz didn't get a chance to say a whole lot with Wiggins, Minter, and Jones hogging the microphone so to speak.

He did say he appreciated having Emmitt Smith on board last season, as a solid veteran for an example and a mentor. He also said he learned a lot about the NFL during his time as a "ball boy" with the Vikings during the '90s.

We did learn that he likes bowling, chess, and photography. :newcards:

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Fitz sounds like a young guy who has his head screwed on right.

One thing I was hoping he'd say when the topic of "high draft picks coming in with names attached to their numbers and not having to earn their roster spots" would have been a comment from Fitz that, in Dennis' camp, you aren't safe no matter how you were acquired. (i.e. if the production isn't there, he's not afraid to cut anybody).

spanky1

Reaction score
Sure is a soft spoken guy. You got a good feeling for how tall he is when he was standing beside all the others.....he was a full head taller.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It's also on Cox

You just have to have the sports and information tier. I believe its ch 162

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort