Fitz: players want Wilks back

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
We hear the same thing from players each & every year, they rarely talk negatively about coaching.

With that said see ya Coach, get in your Ford truck you do commercials for & get the hell away from my team lol

Luciano

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We hear the same thing from players each & every year, they rarely talk negatively about coaching.

With that said see ya Coach, get in your Ford truck you do commercials for & get the hell away from my team lol
He does trucks commercials ?

Get the hell away sounds right

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If Wilks came back I wouldn’t renew my NFL season ticket. Would be my first year in my lifetime that I would stop watching Cardinal football.
me too and I would sue for this season. I bought It too watch football....I did not gdt that this year. ☺

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Maybe so. But, I’m running out of time to see a Vince Lombardi Trophy & Wilks sure as hell isn’t going to deliver one. Horrible hire. Admit your mistake, fire the dude, and move on.
Maybe you can pick your new squad in the 2nd half of this year's Super Bowl. I'm sure that would be really fulfilling and just be an amazing experience for you. Congrats on the impending championship! Dreams will come true in about 6 weeks!

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
Maybe you can pick your new squad in the 2nd half of this year's Super Bowl. I'm sure that would be really fulfilling and just be an amazing experience for you. Congrats on the impending championship! Dreams will come true in about 6 weeks!

Acting as if this season hasn't been a nightmare lol

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Acting as if this season hasn't been a nightmare lol
I'm just happy for PA and his Super Bowl win coming in a few weeks. His journey with his Pats or Chargers or Ravens or Cowboys or Rams or Saints or Texans or whoever will be a memorable one! Definitely what dreams are made of.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I’ve been rooting for this team for 55 years. If I didn’t have secondary teams to root for, I would have stopped watching NFL games DECADES ago. I’m done saying wait until next year. I want results right now.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm just happy for PA and his Super Bowl win coming in a few weeks. His journey with his Pats or Chargers or Ravens or Cowboys or Rams or Saints or Texans or whoever will be a memorable one! Definitely what dreams are made of.

Lol. That’s pretty good. I did get a chuckle out of that:cheers:

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I’ve been rooting for this team for 55 years. If I didn’t have secondary teams to root for, I would have stopped watching NFL games DECADES ago. I’m done saying wait until next year. I want results right now.
I'm excited for you and your new team! Your Pats or Saints or Cowboys or Eagles or Chargers or Chiefs or Rams or will give you that Lombardi Trophy. Buy two caps of the teams in the Super Bowl and once it's in hand, put on that cap and you will be a champion!

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Just so you know. Here are teams that I can root for:
Packers
Saints
Patriots
Chiefs
Chargers

Here are teams that I could never root for:
Everyone in our Division
Steelers
Ravens
Eagles
Cowboys (unless they’re playing any of the 3 teams I just mentioned)

Moral of the story- when you root for a crappy franchise for half a century, you’ll lose your mind if you don’t have backups.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Fitz never has anything negative to say about a person. He is as classy as it gets.

Notice he's talking about the man and not his coaching ability.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard