Fitz & Palmer contemplating retirement

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kent Somers just tweeted that was not the case.

Jurecki has really gone down hill. He is basically worthless, living off a past reputation alone.

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Seems odd he'd pull his kids out of school in the middle of the year. He's not unpopular here in AZ .Even if he does retire...what would be the rush? (Hopefully, should this be true, it's not something non-football related like a family illness or something.) The report sounds hinky to me.

He DID put his So Cal home up for sale last Fall.

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Now PFT has a story saying it isn't true, per Somers. Sheesh. Between this and Larry saying now that he's basically made up his mind but isn't ready to say anything yet - what a clusterfarkle. Cmon boys, just let the world know what's going on and let's move on. Or carry on.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Jurecki is a musician doing radio, and not the other way around, thus take his part time job for what it is.

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
you're oddly silent on Larry's plans...

He hasn't said anything one way or the other....but at the end of the season he was completely planning on playing this coming season. Was just preparing for some golf in the off-season and getting healthy.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Now PFT has a story saying it isn't true, per Somers. Sheesh. Between this and Larry saying now that he's basically made up his mind but isn't ready to say anything yet - what a clusterfarkle. Cmon boys, just let the world know what's going on and let's move on. Or carry on.

It's their decision, and they don't owe anyone anything. Free agency doesnt start for a month.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Read between the lines:

He already decided, but doesnt want to announce yet.

So he already decided, but hes going to force the team to wait and delay draft/free agency strategy? I think not. The team needs to know ASAP. He knows that, yet he's still delaying.

Hes retiring
LOL

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Read between the lines:

He already decided, but doesnt want to announce yet.

So he already decided, but hes going to force the team to wait and delay draft/free agency strategy? I think not. The team needs to know ASAP. He knows that, yet he's still delaying.

Hes retiring

:)
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Palmer denies report that Ariz. house is for sale

Palmer issued a statement Wednesday morning through Cardinals vice president of media relations Mark Dalton. Although he did not comment on whether he intends to play next season, Palmer denied the Fox Sports 910 report.
"No, my house in Arizona is not on the market," Palmer said in the statement. "And every year we have taken off for offseason family adventures so there's nothing to read into there either."
Palmer, 37, said in December that he expects to play next season and has shared that sentiment with Cardinals coach Bruce Arians. But Palmer hasn't committed to being the Cardinals' quarterback in 2017.
Arians said Monday that he frequently speaks with Palmer during the offseason but acknowledged that they have not spoken this week. He said he believes Palmer ultimately will decide to return once "the juices start flowing and the injuries go away."
"He got the hell beat out of him this year in a lot of different ways," Arians said. "But that's my job -- to make sure I protect him more if and when he comes back."

OP
OP
cardncubfan
Reaction score
send me the avi

You can keep your avatar. Just wanted to show you don't know everything. Now if you would quit being an arrogant prick all of the time it would be greatly appreciated. You have valuable input but you become unbearable to read sometimes with your arrogance & inability to see other viewpoints. ;) :cheers:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson