Fitz is “ coming along “

cwamjn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Begs the question:

To be a better than average QB, do you need to win the "Mr. Congeniality" award.

Restated - Can anyone provide examples of QB busts who were considered Locker Room heros? Vice versa?

My Point - Having a "great personality" is nice, but i think I'd place a higher priority on athletic talent
I'm so lost on this conversation. Which qb has the great personality in this question? It can't be Rosen he's historically abrasive.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I took it as it's a new offensive scheme that Larry has never played in and he is picking it up. Nothing overcritical about it, Murray has played in that system most of his life so he knows it better than Fitz. The fact that Fitz is willing to learn a new system at 36 years old only solidifies his high level of character.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
I took it as a joke from Murray discussing one of the all time greats at his position. I can't believe people took it any other way.
I don't think it was a joke or a dig, but simply a truthful statement about the progress that Fitz is making in the new offense.

OP
OP
slanidrac16

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hahahaha.... way to stir the **** pot and then back away. You and my brother are so much alike!!
Really wasn’t trying to stir the pot. I was more intrigued if anybody was taken aback by it. Like I stated, I laughed out loud.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"seeds concerns that he misses baseball" Lol... Really? Seriously?

You should remember that all of your silly statements and baseless attacks are forever etched in electric stone Solar7.

You should think about how well these are going to age sir.

my god... the guy who slobbered all over himself about Sam Bradford and took any criticism as an affront to humanity is cracking on someone making "silly statements" and baseless attacks while reminding him they're forever etched in electric stone? Not only is that beyond tone-deaf, but assumes Solay is going to be pissed if he's wrong... which means he'll be pissed if we're winning.

Maybe you should think about how atrociously your takes on Bradford aged before condemning someone else. At least if Solar's wrong, he'll get the benefit of getting a great QB. You got nothing but egg on your face for your takes while having to suffer through utter crap from the guy you put on a pedestal.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard