OP
N

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
jenna2891 said:
he's british? :shrug:

OOh...after I seen LOTR....I think all British people are hobbits. That's not it....Paddington Bear is grunge rocker.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
Pariah said:
how 'bout: "Where the Red Fern Grows"?

Well I guess I made a good choice, since I just posted about this book 20 minutes before this post.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NEZCardsfan said:
What is with all the rain gear on Paddington Bear?? Is he like an Eddie Vedder wanna be or something??

He comes from Darkest Peru, so I'm guessing it rained a lot there. He's like a talking Curious George meets Winnie the Pooh.

OP
OP
N

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
D-Dogg said:
He comes from Darkest Peru, so I'm guessing it rained a lot there. He's like a talking Curious George meets Winnie the Pooh.

Please throw my phone number away. ;)

Paddington Bear....Curious George.....Winnie the Pooh.....this is not true tailgating material.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NEZCardsfan said:
Please throw my phone number away. ;)

Paddington Bear....Curious George.....Winnie the Pooh.....this is not true tailgating material.

It's not like I'm bringing the freaking bear to a football game.

I'm keeping him chained in the attic.

OP
OP
N

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
D-Dogg said:
It's not like I'm bringing the freaking bear to a football game.

I'm keeping him chained in the attic.

I was hoping you'd call my bluff. I was hoping I'd found a friend to talk about The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh with. :(

Why is Rabbit so bitchy??

OP
OP
N

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
jenna2891 said:
because he's really pissed the writer made him a guy when he's clearly a girl.

He doesn't have any genitals....he's neither he nor she.

Just like Bert and Ernie aren't gay...they don't have genitals...they are just puppets.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mike Mulligan and the Steamshovel
Ping
Goodnight, Moon
The Giving Tree
All the Berenstein Bears books

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NEZCardsfan said:
I was hoping you'd call my bluff. I was hoping I'd found a friend to talk about The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh with. :(

Why is Rabbit so bitchy??

Because he isn't kool like Kosmo Tigger.

Seriously, is it not clear to every human alive that Kramer is based off of Tigger? Blatant copyright infringement right there.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NEZCardsfan said:
I was at my parents house last night....and they had all of my books up in the attic. I went up there, got stung by a scorpion, and brought it down to take them home.

They are littered with classics!!

Sign of the Naked Beaver

:thumbup: :thumbup:

:eek:

jenna2891

potential get-away driver: go!
Reaction score
on the run from johnny law... ain't no trip to cle
arthurracoon said:
:raccoon:

You must be registered for see images

ugh. dumbest. book. ever. i'm sorry, i know kids are stupid so you can write crap like this for them, but this even insults their future intelligence. goodnight nothing? wtf?!? keep churning out the gold, margaret...

btw, is her middle name supposed to be ironic?
yes, goodnight moon and i have issues. it knows what it did... :mad:

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
jenna2891 said:
ugh. dumbest. book. ever. i'm sorry, i know kids are stupid so you can write crap like this for them, but this even insults their future intelligence. goodnight nothing? wtf?!? keep churning out the gold, margaret...

btw, is her middle name supposed to be ironic?
yes, goodnight moon and i have issues. it knows what it did... :mad:

My daughter loooooves this book. Now I know she is growing up right because Jenna hates it :thumbup:

j/k :)

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Didn't Paddington Bear have a serious marmalade addiction? And what's up with Winnie the Pooh's 3 Pot a Day Honey addiction. I think Christopher Robin needs to stage an intervention. And why not just name him "Winnie the Poop"; you know you laugh everytime you read it. Eeyore should ask his doctor if Paxil is right for him. And where the f is Roo's dad? Was he a professional boxing kangaroo? Did he knock up Kanga and leave her all alone to raise lil' Roo in the dark innercit...errr..Thousand Acre Woods?

Last edited:
OP
OP
N

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
abomb said:
Didn't Paddington Bear have a serious marmalade addiction? And what's up with Winnie the Pooh's 3 Pot a Day Honey addiction. I think Christopher Robin needs to stage an intervention. And why not just name him "Winnie the Poop"; you know you laugh everytime you read it. Eeyore should ask his doctor if Paxil is right for him. And where the f is Roo's dad? Was he a professional boxing kangaroo? Did he knock up Kanga and leave her all alone to raise lil' Roo in the dark innercit...errr..Thousand Acre Woods?

The out of Left Field rant.....good job.

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
I was an avid reader as a child (then i realized video games were cooler).. I loved the Bearenstein bears books when i was really little, then graduated into the Boxcar kids, Ramona books, Goosebumps etc.