OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, they clearly missed those deadlines, but 10 is moving forward now.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fast X

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was at the Universal premiere party for the four minute trailer. A shame they couldn’t bring The Rock back, but looks like ludicrous fun as usual… no pun intended. That said, the most ridiculous part of the trailer is Mamoa’s wardrobe. Who the hell thought the villain would look like a badass in Jerry Seinfeld’s puffy pirate shirt?

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Was at the Universal premiere party for the four minute trailer. A shame they couldn’t bring The Rock back, but looks like ludicrous fun as usual… no pun intended. That said, the most ridiculous part of the trailer is Mamoa’s wardrobe. Who the hell thought the villain would look like a badass in Jerry Seinfeld’s puffy pirate shirt?

Rock may not be present....
But was I the only one to notice that Tarettos son looks like Hobbs?? lmao

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

After the recent Rock antics I actually couldn't care less that he isn't in this movie. Yes, it would have been nice purely from a story perspective but he isn't essential to the movie.

Last edited:

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
This is the only major series (outside of the some of the horror ones) that I care NOTHING about. Never seen any of the movies in the theater and have never seen past #5 (and the Hobbs and Shaw one).

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After the recent Rock antics I actually couldn't care less that he isn't in this movie. Yes, it would have been nice purely from a story perspective but he isn't essential to the movie.
From a box office standpoint I think he will be. But yeah, he’s a colossal douche and the last one was just as much dumb fun as his last appearance in the series.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
Went with the family today - it was fine, although there were a couple surprising moments

The rest of the family loved Momoa's performance, it made me appreciate just how good people like Ledger were in the chaotic villain role - although he was pretty locked in by the end

I'm sure we'll be back in theaters for 11 when it comes out

Overall solid, some really good moments and shots, some bits that dragged

Didn't have as much comedy that landed as others

We enjoyed our afternoon overall

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just can't bring myself to see this in the theaters. Pretty much after they said goodbye to Paul Walker I checked out. Thought it should have ended right there. I may watch this when I can at home.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saw this in the theaters today with my little brother. It was ludicrously bad… but fun. Momoa is beyond ridiculous and I loved every second he was on screen.

This series has been pretty awful since 7, but I still enjoy watching them.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
We watched it a few days ago. It always had over the top sequences but now it’s just getting cartoon silly. This franchise has jumped the shark. They should have ended it all after Paul Walker died. Mamoa was the only thing worth seeing in this one.