Enjoy your "Phoenix Fluke"

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What a joke, that a team can get rewarded with such a fluke play after your ******* coach burns both timeouts at the 40 and 50 yard line instead of spiking the ball. Your play isn't a hail murray. It's the Phoenix fluke, allen drove the ball on a well constructed game winning drive just so your midget QB close his eyes and win on some fluke play. Enjoy finishing 3rd in your division.
I get how you feel. But sour grapes ain’t the way to handle it. Your Bills will definitely have something to say in the AFC.
P.S. Thanks for whooping the Seahawks ass.

See you in the Super Bowl?

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What a joke, that a team can get rewarded with such a fluke play after your ******* coach burns both timeouts at the 40 and 50 yard line instead of spiking the ball. Your play isn't a hail murray. It's the Phoenix fluke, allen drove the ball on a well constructed game winning drive just so your midget QB close his eyes and win on some fluke play. Enjoy finishing 3rd in your division.
You're much saltier after your team loses

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
These sour grapes are making me thirsty.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
The bills subreddit has not disappointed lmao.. My favorite so far::

"some bills fan is unfortunately probably relapsing on heroin tonight.

born in 98, most painful loss in my adult lifetime"

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

pmacLean

Veteran
Reaction score
The bills subreddit has not disappointed lmao.. My favorite so far::

"some bills fan is unfortunately probably relapsing on heroin tonight.

born in 98, most painful loss in my adult lifetime"

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Tell him to come back when he has more than 2 years of adult life..
I spent 16 ( after arriving in AZ) waiting for 2009.... And now THIS !
And i refuse to listen to any fool saying Fitz is washed up and overpaid..
I watched ( this year) Fitz sucking along double coverage ( one deep, one trailing) only to see the WIDE open receiver drop the pass...please come back next year Fitz ( unless we SB this year, then you can do what you want)

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Sounds like you're really butt hurt bro. They make a cream for that lol. Enjoy digging your truck out of the snow this year & have yourself a Merry little christmas.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Ahahahahaha I love it when opposing fans get pissy.

You must be registered for see images attach