End of the F***ing World (Netflix)

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
Anyone seen this? Getting rave reviews from anyone, and everyone. 100% on RT. And, pretty sure I recognize that kid from Imitation Game.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I liked it, but I found the ending a bit abrupt and out of place. Very, very dark comedy but an interesting take on a little bonnie and clyde type story.

OP
OP
AsUpRoDiGy

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
I liked it, but I found the ending a bit abrupt and out of place. Very, very dark comedy but an interesting take on a little bonnie and clyde type story.
Ending was definitely a little abrupt, but should be a nice transition into season 2. Thought the show was hilarious, and it keeps a good pace. 8/10 for me.

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
Ending was definitely a little abrupt, but should be a nice transition into season 2. Thought the show was hilarious, and it keeps a good pace. 8/10 for me.
I really really really hope that they don’t do a second season. I thought the series was great and would hate to see it ruined by a second season money grab. It was clearly created to just be a limited series.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
A second season would ruin where the comic book ends. The comics are way more dark than the show was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
My expectations were thru the roof because of what I've read and the posts above. It's just not resonating with me. I'm 5 or 6 episodes in.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Just binged watched the whole series on Saturday with the wife. This show was very, very well done.