Duckjake jinx

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Just thought I'd post this for those of you who don't know about the DJ jinx.

Whatever I post on this board the opposite occurs. Just in the last 4 years I've jinxed Beanie Wells, just ask K9, John Skelton, and Bobbie Massie by writing that I thought they were really good players. Other guys I write about defending them or saying they are really good leave as free agents and go play somewhere else. I played in the Cardinals Charity golf tournament in May 3 years in a row and the Cardinal player that was on my team got cut that September.

Meanwhile the guys I don't like turn into pro bowl players. Like Daryl Washington and of course I didn't like Kurt Warner in 06 and '07.

So if you read me bashing the Cards understand that I'm doing it for the team.

:cheers:

Jim Otis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Just thought I'd post this for those of you who don't know about the DJ jinx.

Whatever I post on this board the opposite occurs. Just in the last 4 years I've jinxed Beanie Wells, just ask K9, John Skelton, and Bobbie Massie by writing that I thought they were really good players. Other guys I write about defending them or saying they are really good leave as free agents and go play somewhere else. I played in the Cardinals Charity golf tournament in May 3 years in a row and the Cardinal player that was on my team got cut that September.

Meanwhile the guys I don't like turn into pro bowl players. Like Daryl Washington and of course I didn't like Kurt Warner in 06 and '07.

So if you read me bashing the Cards understand that I'm doing it for the team.

:cheers:

Duckjake would you please " Really RIP Into The RIGHT SIDE Of The O-LINE ?
Thanks a bunch
Jim Otis

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Which drafted Longhorns player do you think will do the best duckjake?

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I will answer that... Mike Davis, because the passes he will get in the NFL will seem easy after the clowns he had throwing him the ball at Texas lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn