Draft

M

mdsisquo

Can someone tell me the exact dates for day 1 and 2 of the draft? I need to know so I make sure to leave those two days free. I may even drive to NY to watch. Anyone here ever done that before? Any advice? Is anyone going this year?

Stronso

Schweddy Balls
Reaction score
I was going to go but I will be on the road back to Phoenix at that point. I got in touch with some Jets fans who go and basically you just line up outside MSG the morning of and wait until they let you in. I was told you could get there as late as 7am and get in but how true that is I do not know.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
April 26th and 27th. Everything you need to know:
Show up early (like 6am). Pick up some coffee and a danish or bagel at a nearby coffee shop before you get on line. Then you're in business. Bring plenty of reading material (Cardinal background info is nice) plus a transistor radio so you can listen to draft gossip on WFAN or 1050.

The League typically will hand out mock draft contest forms for you to fill out. That will also make your wait go faster.

A bit of Draft Trivia - This will be the first time in recent memory that they didn't hold the Draft on Earth Day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn