Draft Party...Are You Going?

Draft Party...Are You Going?

• Yes...I'll Be There With Beers On!

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • No...I'll Be Banging My Head Against The Wall Like Stronso Wishing I Were There.

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • I Am Not Sure Yet

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
OP
OP
az643dp

az643dp

"The Tugboat"
Reaction score
Originally posted by Stronso
DOH!!........BANG BANG BANG BANG ..................thud

I feel for you bro. I remember reading one of your posts and I knew that you really wanted to be there. So I had to honor your passion in the poll question. At least I think that it is an honor. :D

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have a brew on me. I'll be at the Cards facility hosting our chat and putting up news and quotes from McGinnis and Graves as we get them.

Jim O

Reaction score
Poor, poor, Stronso. I'll pour one out for you and all the homies!

Hahahaha!

:D

Stronso

Schweddy Balls
Reaction score
To all of you who I will not be throwing them back with at the par-tay ........ let's make sure we hook up at Flag! :)

Jimmy.......you're mean, mean man :wave:

Jim O

Reaction score
Originally posted by Stronso
To all of you who I will not be throwing them back with at the par-tay ........ let's make sure we hook up at Flag! :)

Jimmy.......you're mean, mean man :wave:

No man! It is a tribute! I learned it from a rap video on MTV. I'm pouring one out for you!

:eek:

Stronso

Schweddy Balls
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jim Omohundro
No man! It is a tribute! I learned it from a rap video on MTV. I'm pouring one out for you!

:eek:

I LOVE YOU MAN!!!!!! :biglaugh:

Even though I am in NYC and all of my buds are into rap I do not follow it one bit :)

OP
OP
az643dp

az643dp

"The Tugboat"
Reaction score
Wow. Look at all of the players that will be there! This is the best time to "hang" with them. It is so informal. They just walk around the place and hang out. At least that is what they did last year at gameworks. Wakefield is a super nice guy. I talked to him for about 20 minutes lat year. He had his toddler son with him. Here is the info:

Scheduled player appearances by defensive tackle Marcus Bell, defensive tackle Wendell Bryant, the Cards' 2002 first-round draft choice, wide receiver Jason McAddley, middle linebacker Ronald McKinnon, offensive tackle L.J. Shelton, running back Marcel Shipp, defensive end Kyle Vanden Bosch, defensive end Fred Wakefield, linebacker LeVar Woods, safety Adrian Wilson, the Cardinals Cheerleaders, and team mascot Big Red.

A "Guess the Pick" game will offer one fan the chance to win a pair of Cardinal season tickets. Team memorabilia will be raffled off throughout the day.

Dave Pasch, the voice of the Cardinals, will be the Draft Day party host. KDUS will broadcast live from Jackson's and the Cardinals' training facility throughout the day.

Jim O

Reaction score
Originally posted by az643dp
Wow. Look at all of the players that will be there! This is the best time to "hang" with them. It is so informal. They just walk around the place and hang out. At least that is what they did last year at gameworks. Wakefield is a super nice guy. I talked to him for about 20 minutes lat year. He had his toddler son with him. Here is the info:

Scheduled player appearances by defensive tackle Marcus Bell, defensive tackle Wendell Bryant, the Cards' 2002 first-round draft choice, wide receiver Jason McAddley, middle linebacker Ronald McKinnon, offensive tackle L.J. Shelton, running back Marcel Shipp, defensive end Kyle Vanden Bosch, defensive end Fred Wakefield, linebacker LeVar Woods, safety Adrian Wilson, the Cardinals Cheerleaders, and team mascot Big Red.

A "Guess the Pick" game will offer one fan the chance to win a pair of Cardinal season tickets. Team memorabilia will be raffled off throughout the day.

Dave Pasch, the voice of the Cardinals, will be the Draft Day party host. KDUS will broadcast live from Jackson's and the Cardinals' training facility throughout the day.

You are right. It is the best opportunity to meet some of the players up close and personal.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard