Double billing from Kebali

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have set up automated billing for ASFN contribution. This week, I received a double billing, twice this week, and payment via PayPal by Kebali. Anyone else had this problem?

I contacted them via support e mail. Next step is to dispute with PayPal.

Twice @ $ 18.95 per pop.

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have set up automated billing for ASFN contribution. This week, I received a double billing, twice this week, and payment via PayPal by Kebali. Anyone else had this problem?

I contacted them via support e mail. Next step is to dispute with PayPal.

Twice @ $ 18.95 per pop.

Yes, it happened to one other member last year.

I will contact Keebali and they will refund you one of the payments as soon as they get the email (they are in Israel so might be 24-48 hours).

Last edited:
OP
OP
Southpaw

Southpaw

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, it happened to one other member last year.

I will contact Keebali and they will refund you one of the payments as soon as they get the email (they are in Israel so might be 24-48 hours).

Thank you. In the meantime, I stopped future auto payments. I want to support ASFN.

OP
OP
Southpaw

Southpaw

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now that I was double billed, and not reimbursed for either transaction, I do not have ad free viewing. This is really messed up. $37.90 later and I have been cut off. Thank you Keebali.

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now that I was double billed, and not reimbursed for either transaction, I do not have ad free viewing. This is really messed up. $37.90 later and I have been cut off. Thank you Keebali.

Wally, I'm really sorry for the hassle. The time zone difference between us and Israel causes a lot of delays.

In the meantime, I reset your status to contributor, so you should not see the ads any more.

In addition, I gave you an extra 6 months free on your subscription, so this one lasts thru 7/15/2012.

Finally, if you want to PM me your paypal address, I will refund your 18.95 and will wait on Keebali to get reimbursed.

In the case of the other member who got double-billed, the cause was that they had 2 paypal accounts, both subscribing to ASFN. You might want to look at paypal and see if you have 2, then delete one.

Sorry again. Ugh, this paypal stuff leaves a lot to be desired.

Last edited:

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At this point, I haven't got anything billed from them.

The Other Member.

OP
OP
Southpaw

Southpaw

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wally, I'm really sorry for the hassle. The time zone difference between us and Israel causes a lot of delays.

In the meantime, I reset your status to contributor, so you should not see the ads any more.

In addition, I gave you an extra 6 months free on your subscription, so this one lasts thru 7/15/2012.

Finally, if you want to PM me your paypal address, I will refund your 18.95 and will wait on Keebali to get reimbursed.

In the case of the other member who got double-billed, the cause was that they had 2 paypal accounts, both subscribing to ASFN. You might want to look at paypal and see if you have 2, then delete one.

Sorry again. Ugh, this paypal stuff leaves a lot to be desired.

Thanks for the assistance. I was credited $18.95 to my PayPal account.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn