Disgusting

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yes. Trust the Process.

It’s why the Philly 76ers have won the last three NBA Championships.

Step 1: Lose as many games as you can
Step 2: ????
Step 3: NFLs longest and most prestigious dynasty
There are NEVER any guarantees, but the Cardinals have never even ATTEMPTED to follow a process of winnable behaviors. Not ever, ever, ever. Their record right now means absolutely nothing. If we’re 1-7 at this time next year, then we can listen to your whining more intently.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
There are NEVER any guarantees, but the Cardinals have never even ATTEMPTED to follow a process of winnable behaviors. Not ever, ever, ever. Their record right now means absolutely nothing. If we’re 1-7 at this time next year, then we can listen to your whining more intently.
Are you saying he will whine more intently....or that we have to listen intently?

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
You tell me when was the last time the Cards were 1-6. I can tell you that that the worst Cardinal team was 0-10 in 1944. They are going to have to put a rush on to catch Rosen's three win campaign.
Yeah but the good news is the Cards have the #1 and 12 pick in the first round next draft at this point!!! Winning!!!!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I remember last year, when you were so full of bluster about Steve Keim is a GREAT GM and anyone who didn’t trust his process was an idiot.

Good times continually telling people they shouldn’t whine during what’s looking like the worst back to back seasons in Cardinals history.

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Although it's fun to compare our history of offensive ineptitude, this is indisputably one of the worst starts in franchise history record-wise.

2018 - 2-6 after 8 games
2023 - 1-7 after 8 games

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I remember last year, when you were so full of bluster about Steve Keim is a GREAT GM and anyone who didn’t trust his process was an idiot.

Good times continually telling people they shouldn’t whine during what’s looking like the worst back to back seasons in Cardinals history.
You remember incorrectly. I will always give an administration the benefit of the doubt when they improve from 3-5-8-11 wins. But, when it was obvious that Keim’s bandaid reactionary approach had worn out it’s welcome, then I was fully endorsing a full house cleaning.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Although it's fun to compare our history of offensive ineptitude, this is indisputably one of the worst starts in franchise history record-wise.

2018 - 2-6 after 8 games
2023 - 1-7 after 8 games
Big difference though. This team right now is all in. These guys are working hard every snap.
Obviously we are talent deficient, especially on defense, but these guys come to win and leave it all out there.
Kudos to the coaching staff. Wilkes team had checked out by halftime in week one.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You tell me when was the last time the Cards were 1-6. I can tell you that that the worst Cardinal team was 0-10 in 1944. They are going to have to put a rush on to catch Rosen's three win campaign.
Kyler is coming back, and i don't think he is going 0' fer.

If he does, we will draft the next QB so no Biggy. Yes this year is without a doubt officially over winning wise.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This team competes if it wasn’t relying on a bad QB to run the offense they would be .500 imo at worst! If you can’t watch this team and realize they are playing harder and coached better than the team has been in years you’re not paying attention! We lack talent yet competing with much more talented teams until we inevitably run out of gas or our QB hands the ball to the other team multiple times. We probably win our way out of the top 5 when K1 comes back if he stays healthy imo, not sure that’s a good thing but can see it happening.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
The pain will continue until morale improves.
I would much rather watch this garbage knowing it's a tanking season than watch more of the last 4 years of Kliff wasting everybody's time and talent with his hair brained college sideways offense.
Those were the only two options, obviously.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Early in the year I made a statement we would never score 20 pts. in a game with Dobbs as QB. Then we had the Giants and the Cowboys and I thought , I guess I was wrong.
Turns out my first thought was pretty much correct.
We don’t have a passing attack. None. The stats are misleading because of the 4th quarter pad stats.
Considering we’ve scored 20 or more in half of our games this season, your first thought was anything but correct lol.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah man, with Kyler hurt the only option was to tank. What third door did you have in mind?
Nah. You could have signed a Brisset or a Minshew and tried to stay competitive until Kyler came back. Especially with how atrocious the NFC is this year. We decided to go with literally zero QB at all (which is what McCoy was at the time for anyone not high on hopium).

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nah. You could have signed a Brisset or a Minshew and tried to stay competitive until Kyler came back. Especially with how atrocious the NFC is this year. We decided to go with literally zero QB at all (which is what McCoy was at the time for anyone not high on hopium).
Yep, can't argue your point. Where is Brissett these days? I think the Cardinals approached him, but he priced himself out of our market. And now, he's sitting on the pine. Probably should have taken our offer. Minshew wanted to follow his coach from Philly & that has played out very well for him.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Yep, can't argue your point. Where is Brissett these days? I think the Cardinals approached him, but he priced himself out of our market. And now, he's sitting on the pine. Probably should have taken our offer. Minshew wanted to follow his coach from Philly & that has played out very well for him.
I don't think that Brissett has any regrets about taking $8.5 million on a one-year deal when Michael Bidwill choked on paying Joshua Dobbs $2.5 million.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't think that Brissett has any regrets about taking $8.5 million on a one-year deal when Michael Bidwill choked on paying Joshua Dobbs $2.5 million.
Agree. I guess $8.5M on the bench is better than playing for $2.5M

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
As everyone says EVERY FA wants to play for Arizona.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As everyone says EVERY FA wants to play for Arizona.
yeah... we're really talking about the marquee names here.

give me a break with the above. If they couldn't entice stop-gap, good back up QBs to come here with a buttload of money and playing time available, guess what... they FAILED at their jobs. Their JOB is to convince and pay players to come here.

and if our GM decided not to try and get one of those guys because they had faith in Colt McCoy for some idiotic reason, they STILL FAILED AT THEIR JOB.

Bottom line... they failed to make the team competitive in Kyler's absence when they could have otherwise. That's all. Period. Trying to argue against the with the worst record in football is an absolutely exercise in futility. But try you did and probably will continue to, no doubt.