DBacks to bring back Clark?

Phill11

The Payphone Man
Reaction score

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
Oops. While you were posting this, I just made reference to it in the Richie Sexon thread.

Tony Clark back with the D'backs as a switch-hitting pinch hitter, sometimes 1B and clubhouse presence.

I'd like to see it happen.

scXfreakX

Huh?
Reaction score
It would be nice. However, if this is our power bat that we need, then I still say we fail. He will definitely help in the clubhouse and on the field, but he really wont help us make a huge turnaround. We need another solid bat.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It would be nice. However, if this is our power bat that we need, then I still say we fail. He will definitely help in the clubhouse and on the field, but he really wont help us make a huge turnaround. We need another solid bat.
agree.

Desert Rat

Veteran
Reaction score
Tony Clark is not the savior? From opinions of D-back fans that I've read all over the 'net, the consensus says that he is!

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
how expensive would sexson come? is he desperate? cause i still have check swing nightmares.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
Tony Clark is not the savior? From opinions of D-back fans that I've read all over the 'net, the consensus says that he is!
I don't think anyone believes that Tony Clark will be a savior.

That's the problem with the D'backs. It seems to be all or nothing. Wait for the homerun, instead of putting together rallies with singles and doubles.

Tony Clark would be a very good influence in the clubhouse and with our young players (as he was). A pinch-hitter and platoon 1B with power. That's all. A step in the right direction at this time.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
I don't think anyone believes that Tony Clark will be a savior.

That's the problem with the D'backs. It seems to be all or nothing. Wait for the homerun, instead of putting together rallies with singles and doubles.

Tony Clark would be a very good influence in the clubhouse and with our young players (as he was). A pinch-hitter and platoon 1B with power. That's all. A step in the right direction at this time.

Excellent take, couldn't have said it better myself.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson