Daniel Jeremiah has the Cardinals taking Tyree Wilson over Will Anderson

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
@BritCard this sounds crazy, but if you could guarantee McDonald round two, I'd consider trading down a bit and drafting another position. McDonald has some really good tape.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
His primary move is the same primary move Watt uses where he stabs his hand into the OL chest, extends his arm, and pushes him back.

It's his only pass rush move though. Watt has plenty of others plus a plan.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
@BritCard this sounds crazy, but if you could guarantee McDonald round two, I'd consider trading down a bit and drafting another position. McDonald has some really good tape.

I've seen a theory that we may draft Carter because IDL is so thin and we can get a decent edge in round 2.

Personally, if we are going to draft a round 2 Edge we may as well stick with the 2 young guys we have.

I think this will become clearer soon. If it was me I'd fix iDL in FA so I don't have to count on the draft and stick with Anderson who has All Pro written all over him. Resign Allen and sign Rankins/Ford/Billings.

Plus, if we don't take Anderson we are gifting him to the Seahawks.

This is always my trade back conundrum. I can see the value in trading back for a haul, but it's going to give Anderson to the Seahawks and that's just not something I think I can live with.

BulldogCard

Veteran
Reaction score
I agree Anderson is the pick and likely Carter next. It would have to be a deal to trade out of either those two and this team needs DT. Anderson is a no trade player but would entertain serious offers for any other player.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I've seen a theory that we may draft Carter because IDL is so thin and we can get a decent edge in round 2.

Personally, if we are going to draft a round 2 Edge we may as well stick with the 2 young guys we have.

I think this will become clearer soon. If it was me I'd fix iDL in FA so I don't have to count on the draft and stick with Anderson who has All Pro written all over him. Resign Allen and sign Rankins/Ford/Billings.

Plus, if we don't take Anderson we are gifting him to the Seahawks.

This is always my trade back conundrum. I can see the value in trading back for a haul, but it's going to give Anderson to the Seahawks and that's just not something I think I can live with.
I don't trade back if Anderson is there.

I might if Carter is there...because DTs have a much higher bust rate.

OP
OP
SoonerLou

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I’ll eat crow cause I already know you’re gonna mention me in that post later about Jalen @SoonerLou
Nothing to feel good about. And he still could be great...assuming nothing else major comes out about the incident. Just not sure a rebuilding team/organization is right for a guy needing to find his way.

Hopefully it doesnt force the Bears to reconsider trading down. They were seemingly ok with us taking Anderson so they could draft Carter. We'll see.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose