Dan Arnold getting some love

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Peter Schrager/ GMFB said Arnold is turning heads in camp & will be an integral part of the Cardinal offense. Schrager says he’s a fantasy steal this year. Wouldn’t that be nice!

I think too many passing options for him to be a fantasy steal. He's going to be a situational player I think. 3rd down and inside 30 yards of the EZ. I don't think he gets enough ball depending on what version of FF you play.

I think 400 yards 5 TD type of season.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think too many passing options for him to be a fantasy steal. He's going to be a situational player I think. 3rd down and inside 30 yards of the EZ. I don't think he gets enough ball depending on what version of FF you play.

I think 400 yards 5 TD type of season.

That yardage per game would be what he did last year in limited time. I would say 550 yards is attainable if he plays all season. That puts him in the TE 16 range.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sean Payton really liked Arnold and was one of his "Projects". I'm sure he was disappointed when the Cardinals snagged him off their Practice Squad.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
A question
Is an adequate blocker or he can just contribute as a receiver?
The first game he played for us, I remember one of the announcers said "the Cardinals coaching staff love his blocking also" not exact words but something along those lines. He had only been here a week tops before that first game best I can remember? That's impressive imo to show his blocking skills in that short of time.

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
He’s everything Rob Housler was supposed to be

That guy.. I had high hopes for him.. until one play where he went down field.. turned around and the football just hits him in the face mask. After that I gave up hope..

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
He’s everything Rob Housler was supposed to be

Want to talk about a clearly blown pick....Justin Houston was picked not too far off where Housler was picked and the Cardinals couldn't get a rush from th edge to save their lives back then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard