Dallas Cowboys

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
For supposedly such a great businessman, Jerry's downfall as owner is leading with his heart and not trusting others in management to make the decisions. The list is long and well documented. This used to be my favorite team as a kid growing up. Jerry pretty much F'd that up.

OP
OP
Lorenzo

Lorenzo

Reaction score
For supposedly such a great businessman, Jerry's downfall as owner is leading with his heart and not trusting others in management to make the decisions. The list is long and well documented. This used to be my favorite team as a kid growing up. Jerry pretty much F'd that up.
yes, and nothing has changed in the year that has passed since you made this post. Jerry recently said he would go all in to win a SB next year and they did nothing in Free Agency but let players walk. I'm ok with the latter, but he and Steven Jones are terrible managers, steven is probably worse than jerry which doesn't appear to be a good sign for the future. they don't want to sign free agents or make trades to get any better. the cowboys super bowl drought could very well extend many years into the future.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson