Reaction score
Rauch facing Fukudome:

Rauch: "Step in there meat, I don't care what you did in Japan"

Fukudome: "OH NO! IT'S GODZIRRA!"

Rauch: "That's right homie, I'm the real Godzirra!"

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
9-2 beat down. Thats what I was accustomed to back in April. Heres hoping we continue this trend.

OP
OP
Desert Rat

Desert Rat

Veteran
Reaction score
Good news, Orlando has no fracture.
Thank heavens! I was kinda wishing Bonafacio was still at their disposal, but hopefully, O-dog will just have a nice bruise. Ice it down, take Wednesday off, rest up Thursday, tee off on the Giants Friday. I hope that will be the plan now.
O-dog being carried off the field tempered the excitement of giving a swift beating to the Cubs.
D-backs are back in the NL West penthouse.:D

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
With Rauch, the Big Unit and Clark the Dbacks have the makings of a solid basketball team
I hope -- I sincerely hope -- that this is the turning point for the D'backs becoming aggressive.

Melvin is finally employing the hit-and-run and not changing the batting order every game.

Chip Hale is still taking chances sending runners home in close plays, and it has been working. Even our Catcher, sore nuts and all.

Despite Tony Clark starting slowly with the bat, he is clearly our player-spokesman, rather than Harry High School -- Eric Byrnes.

The defense has been spectacular and steady.

Our bullpen has been helped.

The return of Wally Scherzer will be soon. As long as Melvin inserts him into the starting rotation and doesn't mess with his mind and arm.

A solid group of pinch-hitters, starting with Clark, Montero and Owings.

The Diamondbacks should open up a lead in the weak NL West and leave .333 months and a .500 W-L record behind them.

The pressure is on Melvin, Price and Schu to provide positive leadership. If they do, I'll be :thumbup:.

If they have to still hide behind alibis, they should be :ban: from the Arizona Diamondbacks.

Edit: I just picked up on your referring to the tall guys at the beginning of this post.

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Enjoyed every minute, especially the shots of Cubs fans leaving early. Those flubs backers weren't as vocal as the day before, were they?

Can't wait for tonight.

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dodgers lost already today. A win tonight would put us up two. Beware the on-rushing Rockies.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dodgers lost already today. A win tonight would put us up two. Beware the on-rushing Rockies.

Saw that - good to see!

And Colorado needs to decide if they are going to make playoff push, or trade away.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lets go dbacks beat the cubs and go for the sweep, I doubt it but does anyone know if Hudson is going to give it a shot tonight? Also really nice to hear that the dodgers lost to bad they are playing the rockies though

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Clark still can't get anyluck fails to bring in young from 2nd still 1-0 cubs bottom 2nd

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think BoMel WANTS to lose this game...

Gotta get everyone playing time - yeah, I know Lilly is a lefty, but Burke SUCKS.

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
why is chris burke still in the league, let alone on the team. the guy is terrible. play hammock in right, at least he looks like he is trying and can put together consistant at bats. burke is terrible.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
why is chris burke still in the league, let alone on the team. the guy is terrible. play hammock in right, at least he looks like he is trying and can put together consistant at bats. burke is terrible.

Or leave Romero in there...

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
well other than giving up that hr to Lee Davis has pitched a great game so far

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score

Hope the Rockies surpass another California team to get second place again :)

I really have trouble watching Davis pitch sometimes. All the base runners he allows and how slow he is to the plate...ugh, so boring at times

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Man Lilly is a geting out of every jam he gets in, Young just had his 2nd double of the game lets try to get him in this time

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Hammock isn't even on the team, he is in Tucson. I wonder if Melvin would consider D'Antona at third for a few games?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn