Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
he didn't

bowman made it instead

nfl.com had an article on snubs - but no article on the roster as of yet

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
this pro bowl is a joke..darryl washinton 125 tackles 17 tackle for loss 9 sacks 1int 2ff 1 fr..not going to crappy bowl

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
this pro bowl is a joke..darryl washinton 125 tackles 17 tackle for loss 9 sacks 1int 2ff 1 fr..not going to crappy bowl

ILB is stacked this year in the NFC -- Willis and Bowman in SF, Urlacher always is in the mix based on name recognition, and high-performing rookies like Keuchley and Bobby Wagner -- just to name a few.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
ILB is stacked this year in the NFC -- Willis and Bowman in SF, Urlacher always is in the mix based on name recognition, and high-performing rookies like Keuchley and Bobby Wagner -- just to name a few.

urlacher :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Willis and Bowman are the two at ILB... D-Wash was very deserving, but Zastudil is the biggest Cardinal snub IMO.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He definitely didn't deserve it, but hell - Jeff Saturday made the Pro Bowl at center a week after the Packers benched him. Name recognition goes a long way in the Pro Bowl (ask A-Dub 2 years ago).
they still play that stupid nosense match before superbowl?

Last edited:

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Darren Urban ‏@Cardschatter
CB @RealPeterson21 named to the NFC Pro Bowl squad. WR @LarryFitzgerald and LB @DWashington58 were named as alternates.

Kent Somers ‏@kentsomers
1 Pro Bowler is #azcardinals fewest since 2004. is it rendudant to write "pro bowl trivia"?

D-Wash was robbed.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
fitzgerald alternate,,,,ahahah..i love the guy,,but damn...he is 1000 yards away from megatron

Last edited:

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
D-Wash was robbed.

NFC ILB is probably the most stacked position in the NFL --

Hard to really argue against Willis & Bowman...

Luke Kuechley is currently #1 in NFL in total tackles with 151

James Laurinitis is currently #1 in NFL in solo tackles with 115

Bobby Wagner has 130 tackles, 3 INTs, and 2 sacks.

D-Wash might have the best all-around stats of any of them with the sack numbers.

Was bound to be some pissed off fans/players no matter who they voted in.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Patrick Peterson has become the 2nd player to make the pro bowl as a kick returner and as a defender. Rod Woodson was the first.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Daryl Washington being left off is an indictment of how ****ed up the pro bowl voting process is.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
That voting bot I built was expensive but it paid off. Sadly I didn't have enough cash to get it to vote past the R's.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Can't argue with Willis and Bowman. Those guys are the best ILB unit I've seen since Lewis/Boulware.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Bowman leads the Niners with 144 tackles. I don't know his tackles for loss number. With Aldon Smith hogging the Niner sack totals with 19.5, it's understandable that Bowman's role in the Niner defense may not have emphasized going after the QB.

My point - not that DWash didn't deserve it, but Bowman was pretty good too. (This plus the PR edge Bowman gets from being on a division leading team).

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
I get NO satisfaction on D. Wash not making the PB. It's a complete joke. Players making it well beyond their primes and players more than deserving snubbed.

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Willis put up good stats on a good defense this year, but he doesn't seem to be quite the dominating force he used to be, although part of that might have something to do with playing next to Bowman. Still, I think D-Wash did enough this year to get the nod.

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Willis and Bowman are the two at ILB... D-Wash was very deserving, but Zastudil is the biggest Cardinal snub IMO.

Zastudil needs all the time off he can get!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
6 of the defensive players were 49ers. It is bad enough we have no offense compared to theirs. But to be further behind in D also is about too much to keep the faith over. It is sort of frightening as a Cards fan to realize how far we have to go to catch any of the 3 other teams in our division. And all this has happened in just 3 yr. Really sad and pathetic for us.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
It's a popularity contest. Peterson is not the second coming of Champ Bailey yet, but he is starting to make good on being a very good corner. It is next to impossible to be a shutdown corner now under the new rules but he is solid...and being solid alone is hard under the new rules. What PP has that Washington does not is hype from the media.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
6 of the defensive players were 49ers. It is bad enough we have no offense compared to theirs. But to be further behind in D also is about too much to keep the faith over. It is sort of frightening as a Cards fan to realize how far we have to go to catch any of the 3 other teams in our division. And all this has happened in just 3 yr. Really sad and pathetic for us.

That is far fetched if you are basing your logic on what I just stated is a popularity contest. If this team would have had a decent offense, wins would have secured a lot of our D to the Pro-Bowl. Winning is the only way a team like the Cardinals can get the attention needed to earn spots.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson