Cincy game tix

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
My dad was originally going to make out to this game but since it got flexed to Sunday night, he can no longer make it. I have a pair of tickets in ROH 413 (row B). I'd love to sell them to another Card fan. Face Value ($200/pair), includes orange parking pass. I am out of town, so it would have to be paypal and mail type thing. PM me, if interested.

jmt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Wish we could go but FYI anyone, we've sat here and these are really good seats. GBR!

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These are great seats... I've bought them before too. Wish I had known, I got mine on Stubhub and they're not nearly as good.

OP
OP
B

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
These are great seats... I've bought them before too. Wish I had known, I got mine on Stubhub and they're not nearly as good.

Steve,
Always hit me up at the beginning of the year. We always try to go to as many as possible but there are always a few games we do not make it too, especially later in the year around holidays.
Jason

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Steve,
Always hit me up at the beginning of the year. We always try to go to as many as possible but there are always a few games we do not make it too, especially later in the year around holidays.
Jason

Yeah, I should have called you. I bought Bengals tix way back in August because I knew I was going to be over there for Thanksgiving... I blew it.

I was going to call you for the Rams game too, but we ended up with 4 of us going so 2 seats wasn't going to do it for us.

OP
OP
B

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Yeah, I should have called you. I bought Bengals tix way back in August because I knew I was going to be over there for Thanksgiving... I blew it.

I was going to call you for the Rams game too, but we ended up with 4 of us going so 2 seats wasn't going to do it for us.

Have fun at the game and represent for the 505 Cards fans. I wish I could make it but I'll be cheering from home.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson