Arizona Sports Fans Network
Members: 894, Threads: 9,747, Posts: 115,770
Welcome to our newest member, notakiddfan2

:rolleyes: how many times?

rkelly must have been banned. :rolleyes:

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ultimately it's up to Skkorp, but I'm not sure what I'd like to do with this guy in light of his apology and promised to behave well in the other thread. It is my opinion that since his first inappropriate post regarding a sexual relationship between a member and his mother this guy has not been nearly as bad as some of you make him out to be. On top of that I think some of you guys have been worse than he has by constantly attacking him no matter what he has to say.

I don't necessarily agree with his views on some hot topics on this message board, but lately I didn't feel his behavior was that poor. That is at least until he was attacked repeatedly by certain members of this message board.

I'll discuss with Skkorp what we're going to do with notakiddfan2. Perhaps we will ask him to leave for a certain period of time. I don't know.

Joe Mama

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Originally posted by Joe Mama
Ultimately it's up to Skkorp, but I'm not sure what I'd like to do with this guy in light of his apology and promised to behave well in the other thread. It is my opinion that since his first inappropriate post regarding a sexual relationship between a member and his mother this guy has not been nearly as bad as some of you make him out to be. On top of that I think some of you guys have been worse than he has by constantly attacking him no matter what he has to say.

I don't necessarily agree with his views on some hot topics on this message board, but lately I didn't feel his behavior was that poor. That is at least until he was attacked repeatedly by certain members of this message board.

I'll discuss with Skkorp what we're going to do with notakiddfan2. Perhaps we will ask him to leave for a certain period of time. I don't know.

Joe Mama

It's great that you want to be a nice guy Joe, but really, this guy has been banned several times and each time you and Skkorp let him back in until the "next" incident. What makes you think this will be any different? Because of an "apology"? He has done nothing to convince me that he is sincere.

But it doesn't really matter. He gets banned again, he'll just return with a different name and do the same thing.

JJ Slim

Registered
Reaction score
notakiddfan2
Banned

Didn't take long, did it? Too funny!

I think the only one worse than that was lakerzz8 who got banned before his first post.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave