Chandler Jones injury

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is really bad news to hear about Chandler Jones. I'm sorry to hear it. I was hoping for something less.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Impossible to play with a torn tricep. Not impossible to play with a torn bicep. Since it’s this early in the season, I’m sure he’ll have the surgery & miss the rest of the season.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Right now it looks like it would be Gardeck at OLB in base and Zach Allen at DE in Nickel.

Allen was a DE. That's what we did today after CJ left and Allen looked better at edge than inside. Probably needs to shed 10lbs though.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It says something about CJ this year that this thread would normally have 4-5 pages already of devasted fans in any previous season.

Instead the general feeling seems to be "oh well, good luck CJ" which isn't surprising the way he's been playing.

I think we might miss him more than his on field performance warrants as teams don't have to scheme for him.

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
He was invisible all season, how much of an impact will this have on an already bad defense . I’m really concerned about when we play good offensive teams

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It says something about CJ this year that this thread would normally have 4-5 pages already of devasted fans in any previous season.

Instead the general feeling seems to be "oh well, good luck CJ" which isn't surprising the way he's been playing.

I think we might miss him more than his on field performance warrants as teams don't have to scheme for him.
He always light it up against Seattle and other division games. We’ll miss him when we play them.

Last edited:

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They might have to look for a trade. CJ is aging. Its a weak room. A trade might be best for the future anyway.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

this can only happen next week or later on ... not at this point in time

OP
OP
Buckybird

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Impossible to play with a torn tricep. Not impossible to play with a torn bicep. Since it’s this early in the season, I’m sure he’ll have the surgery & miss the rest of the season.
AW did it but he wasn’t a pass rusher who uses his hands on every play.

sucks for #55 no doubt :bang:

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
One option might be Everson Griffin. He's not fitting in at Dallas and rumors are they might cut him when Gregory is eligible to return.

But Griffin might be washed.