Redmark

Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone have a list of those that attended? 50 former Cardinals including:

Jim Hart
Mel Gray
Johnny Roland
Eric Swann

Who were the others? Like to know more about this event. I guess they plan to continue with this on an annual basis. Nice show of appreciation from ownership to their former employees!

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

Jim Hart
Mel Gray
Johnny Roland
Eric Swann

Who were the others? Like to know more about this event. I guess they plan to continue with this on an annual basis. Nice show of appreciation from ownership to their former employees!

There were around 40 former players at the golf tournament today. Talked to Eric Swann, Mel Gray, Johnny Roland, Irv Goode, and Tom Redmond. lance smith outbid me at the last second on a Cards necklace I was going to get for my wife.

Of course the celebrity we were supposed to play golf with didn't show up. :bang:

JC_AZ

JC_AZ
Reaction score

Jim Hart
Mel Gray
Johnny Roland
Eric Swann

Larry Wilson (I got a pic and autograph with him) and Kwamie Lassiter

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
There were around 40 former players at the golf tournament today. Talked to Eric Swann, Mel Gray, Johnny Roland, Irv Goode, and Tom Redmond. lance smith outbid me at the last second on a Cards necklace I was going to get for my wife.

Of course the celebrity we were supposed to play golf with didn't show up. :bang:

Isn't that a good thing? Didn't the last two you golfed with get the AXE???

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Isn't that a good thing? Didn't the last two you golfed with get the AXE???

Sure did. Nick Leckey and Scott Player. That's why I only play in the ALUMNI golf tournament now.

Last edited: