Cards 2022 Training Camp July 26th

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Opens 3 weeks from today, rookies July 21st, Vets July 26th

I know it's a bit early and I'm sure Ronin will update this but it's getting close lol

Gotta be honest, I don't even know what
I'm looking for this TC and pre-season (besides being injury free)

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
At the start of the offseason, or when I first heard about Nuk's suspension, I figured that KK's biggest hurdle would be to come up with a game plan with no Hop. But, after reading this Board and listening to the National media, I think his biggest problem will be installing a positive attitude in the team. It seems that most of us are down on the team have low expectations. I'll admit that I'm in the low expectation class, when, in years gone by, my enthusiasm was off the charts with TC almost here. I don't count, but the team does and Kliff has a big job ahead. JMO.

Reaction score
At the start of the offseason, or when I first heard about Nuk's suspension, I figured that KK's biggest hurdle would be to come up with a game plan with no Hop. But, after reading this Board and listening to the National media, I think his biggest problem will be installing a positive attitude in the team. It seems that most of us are down on the team have low expectations. I'll admit that I'm in the low expectation class, when, in years gone by, my enthusiasm was off the charts with TC almost here. I don't count, but the team does and Kliff has a big job ahead. JMO.

Who says the team doesn't have a positive attitude? Just because some posters here don't doesn't mean the team has low positive attitude. They probably have an attitude like me that they'll win every game. :)

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
blindseyed

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score

Larry Fitzgerald: Kyler Murray can carry the Cardinals during DeAndre Hopkins’ absence

“Obviously, the schedule’s really tough early in the season,” Fitzgerald told MJ Acosta-Ruiz of NFL Media. “I know they’re going to be without Hop, but I know Kyler has the ability and the fortitude to be able to lift this team up.”

Haven't seen anything from KM to feel confident he can do this

That along with the Oline lack of depth and experienced C will make it even harder for KM
I think one thing I'm looking for is how KM connects and gels with the WRs

Reaction score
He suggested his gf to make and post the photo
Its clear he is very narcissist, a bit weird it's like this being over 40, its more common in the 20's 30's
He has shown no signs of being narcissistic in any interviews I've seen. Don't know if you are being sarcastic or not. He didn't even take the pic. It's obvious someone else did the text.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
He suggested his gf to make and post the photo
Its clear he is very narcissist, a bit weird it's like this being over 40, its more common in the 20's 30's
I don't see anything about him suggesting to make the post. Kliff doesn't seem like a narcissist to me, which is odd because a lot of high profile football coaches definitely are. Kliff almost never show boats and a guy like him has a lot to brag about.

Last edited:

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't see anything about him suggesting to make the post. Kliff doesn't seem like a narcissist to me, which is odd because a lot of high profile football coaches definitely are. Kliff almost never show boats and a guy like has a lot to brag about.
Yea, Juza is just bored.

CFLredzoned

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Kennard getting some work during the break.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose