Cardinals @ Rams Prediction Thread 9/12

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
I predict the Rams fans would really hate my guts, If they were stuck with me.

I watched this video today about the best football fans. And it made me a little upset. the part that made me the most upset was Torry Holt saying that the best fans in the NFL are from Pittsburgh.

I believe that we as rams fans have to support them. ESPECIALLY FOR YOU FANS IN SAINT LOUIS. Now I know what a lot of you are saying. " We are 1-15 do you really expect us to go to every game?"

I may be wrong about this. But the raiders suck. There fans go to all their games. They may not be sold out always but they always go in full force. I drove from Las Vegas to an Oakland game playing St. Louis, when the rams stunk. And the raider fans were in full force. After the rams had beaten them, I had to complement them on coming out for there team. And they really appreciated it.

2 years ago when the rams played Pittsburgh and Chicago. I was watching the game and noticed that the rams fans there had dwindled. I heard more cheers on television for the other teams, then for the rams.

Frankly I am shocked at our fans. Maybe Im over reacting cause i don't go to games in St.louis, and Im not there to see it for myself. And hey for all I know i could be over reacting so Im just saying my peace.

St.Louis rams fans. Please "STEP UP" this year. I really never want to hear a future hall of famer of my team, say that another teams fans is that much better. Get a job, go to a game, be a true fan. If i lived in St.Louis I WOULD BE THERE EVERY GAME. "STEP YOUR GAME UP RAMS FANS."

Love you guys though.

-Hawaiianpunch

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cards 24-20

Rams score a late td to make it closer than it looks, however, we have to go thru the dreaded onside kick stuff at the end.

Cards Czar

The Bird is the Word
Reaction score

I watched this video today about the best football fans. And it made me a little upset. the part that made me the most upset was Torry Holt saying that the best fans in the NFL are from Pittsburgh.

I believe that we as rams fans have to support them. ESPECIALLY FOR YOU FANS IN SAINT LOUIS. Now I know what a lot of you are saying. " We are 1-15 do you really expect us to go to every game?"

I may be wrong about this. But the raiders suck. There fans go to all their games. They may not be sold out always but they always go in full force. I drove from Las Vegas to an Oakland game playing St. Louis, when the rams stunk. And the raider fans were in full force. After the rams had beaten them, I had to complement them on coming out for there team. And they really appreciated it.

2 years ago when the rams played Pittsburgh and Chicago. I was watching the game and noticed that the rams fans there had dwindled. I heard more cheers on television for the other teams, then for the rams.

Frankly I am shocked at our fans. Maybe Im over reacting cause i don't go to games in St.louis, and Im not there to see it for myself. And hey for all I know i could be over reacting so Im just saying my peace.

St.Louis rams fans. Please "STEP UP" this year. I really never want to hear a future hall of famer of my team, say that another teams fans is that much better. Get a job, go to a game, be a true fan. If i lived in St.Louis I WOULD BE THERE EVERY GAME. "STEP YOUR GAME UP RAMS FANS."

Love you guys though.

-Hawaiianpunch

Always knew that you where a Rams fan. Get Gone!

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
17-14 Rams

In a huge upset. The running game will be putrid, the passing game out of sync.

Our defense will not allow more than 200 yards of offense but the Rams will enjoy good field position through turnovers.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Cards 20 Rams 14

To beat a rookie QB you use the blitz. Our blitz packages have not been good. So far neither has our offensive line so no 21-0 lead this trip to St.Louis.

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
41-10 Cards, Hall plays the last 20 mins of this one.

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Cards 20 Rams 14

To beat a rookie QB you use the blitz. Our blitz packages have not been good. So far neither has our offensive line so no 21-0 lead this trip to St.Louis.

When did we use "blitz' packages?

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Love you guys though.

-Hawaiianpunch​

Always knew that you where a Rams fan. Get Gone!

It's not easy to parse THESMEL's, uh, "output", but i believe he's been consistent in pulling for the Cardinals. Given that the main part of his post is written in an entirely different style than we're accustomed to seeing from him, i'd guess that the part i bolded is what he wrote, and the part i indented is quoted from some Rams fan named Hawaiianpunch.

...dave

RMFN

Veteran
Reaction score
Being the Homer that I am I'll say the Rams but very very close.

Rams 24

Cards 20

maybe:D

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cardinals score a meaningless 17 pts to the Rams 20 ;)

And here I was being nice giving you guys a late TD. I should have stuck with the obvious 35 - 3 score. That would just add one more 32 point victory to the huge pile of lopsided Cards wins from the past 20 years.:p

Steve

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
24 - 17 Cards. It won't feel like that close of a game as the Rams score late.