Cardinals autograph football for sale

AzWins23

Reaction score
I wish it didn't come to this, but i'am selling my Cardinals HOF football signed by all the Cardinals hall of fame players. That includes Jakie Smith, Ollie Matson, Dan Dierdorf, Larry Wilson and Charley Trippi. It comes with a COA from the NFL auction site. At the end of the year i'm losing my job, so money is hard for me to come by these day. I'm asking $300, or best offer. I need the money by the first of the month to pay my rent. Here is a picture. Its no big deal if no one buys it. With the economy, and X-mas coming up. i don't blame you. If you have any questions PM me. GO CARDS!!

You must be registered for see images

English on tour

Eng-gur-land Eng-gur-land
Reaction score
bloody hell mate, hope if it goes you get good money for it. How much should you get for it by the way?

feel like a bit of a tit banging on about folk who sell their tickets just to get by now.

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
So if I bought this would you actually send it to me, unlike the DVD's you still havent sent me in exchange from 9 months ago?

Brianellsworth

Registered
Reaction score
So if I bought this would you actually send it to me, unlike the DVD's you still havent sent me in exchange from 9 months ago?

I would love to hear the story behind this post so please enlighten us all

CardinalMike

Chickens can't clap!
Reaction score
9 days before this post you made this one: here.

My apologies if things went dire in the last week, but on the surface it doesn't pass the sniff test.

OP
OP
AzWins23

AzWins23

Reaction score
Yes, i did promise Wa52lz a couple games. I've been having my own problems here, and my dvd recorder broke, i'm trying to get everything together, and i promised him that i will get everything out. i also told him i would throw a couple of games too!

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I would love to hear the story behind this post so please enlighten us all
Back in March, so I guess its only been 8 months, when the "We Did This Together" DVD was sent out by the team I offered up a few copies. http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/vb/f4/we-did-this-together-dvd-132056-2.html
Here are the PM's

Quote:

Originally Posted by AzWins23
I would like a copy please. What will it take? :)

Originally Posted by wa52lz

As long as you want it mailed regular mail, just your address. I am looking for week 1 vs the 49ers, and the Buf and Mia games from last year, if you happen to have those on DVD and can trade?? If not no big deal, just send me your info.
Demetri

I do have the games actually..Im just have to transfer them on to a dvd..Soon as i do it, ill send you a copy. Here is my address

mark xxxxxx
xxxxx xxx xxxxx drive
xxxxx, xx xxxxx

May 09-
Originally Posted by wa52lz
Mark- Did you get the DVD? I sent one out to Missouri and they hadnt got it yet, just checking on yours?

Demetri

"Yeah i got it! i'm sorry...Work has been crazy. Thank you very much. I should be able to get around of making a copy for you next week. I'm sorry to keep you waiting. I know you want the 49ers game, and the Dolphins one. Would you want any other game besides this?"

I didnt receive or hear anything, so in July I sent another PM asking if I he was going to send the DVD's and got this on 7/31, "Yes, I'am so sorry....I will throw in a few games for you. I promise i'll keep my end of the deal."

Again nothing, so I sent him another PM 11/8 asking if he would just let me know if he was going to send the DVD's, so if not I could try getting them from somewhere else. No reply until today, after I posted in this thread, imagine that.

The thing is I would've have sent him the DVD weather or not he had anything to trade, Ive done that for others on here. It just would have been nice to know 8 months ago that his DVD recorder was broken and I wasnt getting those games, so I could have tried getting them somewhere else. If it was me I'd ask for the ball before I sent any money.:)

Last edited:

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Yes, i did promise Wa52lz a couple games. I've been having my own problems here, and my dvd recorder broke, i'm trying to get everything together, and i promised him that i will get everything out. i also told him i would throw a couple of games too!

He even offered not to charge me anything for shipping, isnt that great!!!!:D

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
He even offered not to charge me anything for shipping, isnt that great!!!!:D
I don't dispute the fact that you got screwed over, at least that's how it looks. But posting what happened on here is inappropriate IMO (even if someone did ask). It's not like the guy screwed you out of $1,000 or anything. Yes it sucks, but obviously the guy is going through some tough times and to bust his balls on a MB over a couple of DVD's to me seems a little uncooth. Probably better to just chalk it up as lesson learned and let it go.

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I don't dispute the fact that you got screwed over, at least that's how it looks. But posting what happened on here is inappropriate IMO (even if someone did ask). It's not like the guy screwed you out of $1,000 or anything. Yes it sucks, but obviously the guy is going through some tough times and to bust his balls on a MB over a couple of DVD's to me seems a little uncooth. Probably better to just chalk it up as lesson learned and let it go.

Just letting people know the facts before they send some stranger $300. The thing is I would have never posted anything if he just would have responded to a PM I sent him back on 11/8. If he would have just said no I cant hold up my end, or I need some time the DVD recorder is broken, then I wouldn't have said a thing. It's not like Ive been hounding the guy, ive sent him 3 PM's in 8 months, it wasn't a bid deal, until he stopped communicating, then it bothered me. If that makes me uncouth, then so be it.

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

I don't think the Op is a swindler, but to suggest wa52lz is wrong by letting people who are going to send this guy $300, that they may be waiting a hell of a long time for it.. is out of line.

I for one would be thankful for the info beforehand.

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I don't think the Op is a swindler, but to suggest wa52lz is wrong by letting people who are going to send this guy $300, that they may be waiting a hell of a long time for it.. is out of line.

I for one would be thankful for the info beforehand.
I don't disagree. But his point was made about three posts earlier, and didn't need to go that in depth. Between wa52lz's initial post and the OP's reaction, I was able to ascertain that something a little shady went down and wouldn't personally fork over $300 for the ball. I appreciate wa52lz's post, but when PM's and other things get posted that's when I think it corssed the line, that's all I was trying to say. That is all.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who is wa52lz? And why is everyone trusting him so much? Dude only been around since Jan 2009.. Just saying.. He made some comments but I havent seen concrete facts behind them yet.. Only think I see is he signed up on Jan 2009.. just saying..

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Who is wa52lz? And why is everyone trusting him so much? Dude only been around since Jan 2009.. Just saying.. He made some comments but I havent seen concrete facts behind them yet.. Only think I see is he signed up on Jan 2009.. just saying..

Did you read the whole thread?

He admitted he never sent them.

CardinalMike

Chickens can't clap!
Reaction score

I'm guessing you believe that somehow user longevity = credibility. However, since AzWins23 did validate wa52lz's claims I'm unsure why this is still an issue with you.

Anyways, the most interesting thing to me is that:
1. AzWins23 started a thread just over a week ago saying he dropped $150 on tickets to the Det game.
2. Earlier in the year when discussing his memorabilia AzWins23 did not mention this item.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing you believe that somehow user longevity = credibility. However, since AzWins23 did validate wa52lz's claims I'm unsure why this is still an issue with you.

Anyways, the most interesting thing to me is that:
1. AzWins23 started a thread just over a week ago saying he dropped $150 on tickets to the Det game.
2. Earlier in the year when discussing his memorabilia AzWins23 did not mention this item.

No its more about I dont believe any of you and you shpuld just shut up// Sorry for being so kind.. Ya lil biatches.. But ya called my hand..

CardinalMike

Chickens can't clap!
Reaction score
No its more about I dont believe any of you and you shpuld just shut up// Sorry for being so kind.. Ya lil biatches.. But ya called my hand..

You were funnier 5 years ago, now you're just predictable. :D