Cardinals at Vikings gameday thread 10-30-22

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
How is it everyone but KK sees that our Oline is terrible but yeah let’s drop back and HOPE they can hold up for a pass play geesh. Zero creativity in KK anymore!

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't wait for Hard Knocks to start to see how intense are practices during the week are.

Good teams practice something until they get it perfect. Poor teams practice something until they finally don't make a mistake on it.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Murray has learned to stay in the pocket except at the wrong times.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kyler turtle into the sack there.

The problem is that is you bring heavy pressure on 3rd and long and the pocket shrinks Kyler can't see ****.

I'd like to see designed Kyler roll out there.
The rollout is a good idea but that pass rush looked like a jailbreak. No chance on that one.

urs

All Star
Reaction score
I can't wait for Hard Knocks to start to see how intense are practices during the week are.

Good teams practice something until they get it perfect. Poor teams practice something until they finally don't make a mistake on it.
Hope there is a big focus on cell phone breaks and multiple vet days off

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Not sure how long it takes the Org to realize KK is not a good HC OR play caller

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
How is it everyone but KK sees that our Oline is terrible but yeah let’s drop back and HOPE they can hold up for a pass play geesh. Zero creativity in KK anymore!
Weird, just last game and during the week the kine was being praised on this board...lol