Cardinals at Niners gameday thread 1-8-23

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
There are people still beefing about plays with Blough at QB, Clement at RB and Cooper, Dortch and Green getting plenty of snaps against the best D in the league. Funny.

Its astounding we haven't gone backwards every drive.
Lol in the second half we pretty much did so.

There are still people standing up for kliff. Now THAT’S funny!

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
He was double covered. Coming inside would have increased how much he was covered.

It was just a gash throw.
Wrong. He has the linebacker jump his route and just stopped running. He hung his QB out to dry as a result instead of running out his route and trying to ensure it wasn’t intercepted.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
“team chemistry” comment is very interesting. Honestly can’t remember any player for any other team mentioning that as something that needs to improve the following season.
He's probably talking about guys not being all in this season...Hudson, Pugh to a lesser extent, probably DHop...veterans who should be leaders but just phoned it in.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
You know how when a show has exceeded its expiration date all the characters have been caricatures of their quirks? This game was that for kliff.

This game had a klifftastrophe for every kliff lover . . .

Started game off with a sideways play for insignificant yardage. Sooo kliffy!

7 penalties!

Mcsorely had to burn a timeout to avoid a delay of game.

I’d like to thank hollywood for giving up on a route that made an interception easy. And thank AJ Green for not trying to tackle the DB who made an interception right next to him. Both gutless plays.

And it would just be fitting for kliff’s last play to be taking a knee . . . in defeat.
I forgot two other kliffys

Failed fourth down conversions.

Many many sideways plays

He’s klifferific

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
he is more or less financially untradable, this is the problem with this guaranteed contracts. He has to change the contract to be tradable. Or the Cards need to eat so much money, that they will want him to hold out, since than they don't need to pay him afaik.
That is why I said I don’t think he will get his wish.