Cardinal fan to the desert

1SG fan

Reaction score
All,
First I was feeling good about the team until the Denver game..... now I'm worried! Denvers Back ups out played us.... not so good!

I wanted to let you guys know I read the board everyday, mulitple times and enjoy the latest and most up to date Cardinal information from here, keep it coming.
I'm not sure how much I will get to post from the dessert but I will surely being reading.
I ask you all to think of the Soldiers that are there and the ones going with me and when you see them on the streets remember to say thanks!!!!
I fly today, but the wife will be recording the games and sending them to me. I hate I am missing another season, at least a chance to see them on TV live but, hey, we do what we do.
I'll do my damndest to bring them all home safe and sound!!!!!
GO CARDINALS!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

EXPECT NO MERCY! (unit motto)
Conrad

Avondale_Larry

Registered
Reaction score
Good luck on your trip. You may very well be the only Cards fan in the entire region, a position I held for four months in 2003.

The good news is AFN broadcasts 7 games every Sunday, so you might run a better chance of seeing them in the desert than you do in Kentucky.

Good luck, brother.

Larry (USAF E-8 )

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Keep your head low Top.
And there are always fans if you look hard enough. Desertside once I'd wore my ball cap I actually met the brother of an Cardinal. Small world.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Godspeed 1SG fan.

Keep safe in the distant deserts.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Take care youngster and come home safely. You root for the Cards and we'll all root for you and your buddies.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Bummer that you are missing the season. God be with you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard