RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Carson Palmer has entered The Matrix...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
Good catch, that is really strange. You know who I bet didn't catch it? Mike Floyd.
Well that's kind of an oxymoron these days...because Floyd doesn't catch anything...except for a spot on the bench

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
What the hell is that drawn on his number?

I do not know when they issue the game jerseys for the day but that looks like the art work of a little child on the number... possibly one of Carson's kids did that for some sentimental reason for their dad which he allowed, though one would think the grumpy NFL would then fine him for uniform violations while guys get to have hair covering up their name plate lol

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I do not know when they issue the game jerseys for the day but that looks like the art work of a little child on the number... possibly one of Carson's kids did that for some sentimental reason for their dad which he allowed, though one would think the grumpy NFL would then fine him for uniform violations while guys get to have hair covering up their name plate lol

Maybe it's Palmer's way of trying to communicate to another universe through a space time continuum.