Camcorders allowed in stadium?

Yotesfan85044

Registered
Reaction score
Will they let you take a camcorder into the UOP stadium for Cardinals games? I have a Canon HD camcorder that I'd like to bring tomorrow and (hopefully!!) capture the Cardinals on-field celebration after the game. I've been able to take the camcorder to Suns and D'Backs games. The Suns will let you film video during game action, but not at D'Backs games. MLB only allows filming before/after the game and in-between innings. I was curious what the NFL/Cardinals policy is regarding camcorders. I'll just leave it at home and bring my camera instead if security won't allow me to bring it in.

OP
OP
Y

Yotesfan85044

Registered
Reaction score
I found the answer on the Cardinals website. Unfortunately, no video cameras or even cell phones with video recording capabilities are allowed into the stadium. Guess my camera will have to do. At least I have an HD PVR that I record the game with in HD tomorrow. I'm definitely burning this game to blu-ray disc win or lose!

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
http://www.azcardinals.com/stadium/stadium_location.php
Cameras
Fans may bring personal still-photo cameras to capture the special moments from their visit to University of Phoenix Stadium. Feel free to ask any stadium staff member to snap a picture of your group.
The following items are not permitted inside the stadium: Video cameras, mono/tripods and professional cameras with zoom lenses greater than 200mm or larger than eight inches in length.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I found the answer on the Cardinals website. Unfortunately, no video cameras or even cell phones with video recording capabilities are allowed into the stadium. Guess my camera will have to do. At least I have an HD PVR that I record the game with in HD tomorrow. I'm definitely burning this game to blu-ray disc win or lose!
Well that's pretty impossible. What phones dont have video these days?

OP
OP
Y

Yotesfan85044

Registered
Reaction score
Well that's pretty impossible. What phones dont have video these days?

The UOP stadium A-Z guide does list it in the prohibitted items list.

●● Video Cameras and video
capable cellular phones

I agree, impossible to enforce. I could record video with my iphone if I had the right app to do it. I doubt the quality would be any good, so what's the point. It's going be harder for them to enforce the video camera policy with all the pocket sized Flip camcorders out on the market.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard