Buyout Candidates

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Looks good till you get to the third line. I would be concerned If they weren't surrounded by Superstars.
Well this is an obvious stagger situation. Monty should have either Durant or Book on the court at all times. He does that and we should be all good.

OP
OP
JCSunsfan

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not really, we filled Mikal and Johnson with Warren and KD.

Between Warren, Craig, Okogie and Wainright we can get by.
KD and Warren together have been getting about 7 minutes less per game than Mikal and Cam. So you are right, it is not a big difference.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I’m not exactly sure what happened to Reggie this year. His numbers are brutal but I remember him hitting big shot after big shot against the Suns in the WCF’s. I would take him over Payne just for the catch & shoot ability.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’m not exactly sure what happened to Reggie this year. His numbers are brutal but I remember him hitting big shot after big shot against the Suns in the WCF’s. I would take him over Payne just for the catch & shoot ability.

The Clippers have had a healthy Paul George and he's been ball dominant. I haven't watched a lot of the Clippers but I know early in the year Jackson had some of minutes take by Wall, who was playing really well. Terrence Mann has come into his own also. So Jackson was expendable.
They just added Bones Hyland and Eric Gordon as well. The Clippers look tough if PG and Kawhi stay healthy.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Clippers have had a healthy Paul George and he's been ball dominant. I haven't watched a lot of the Clippers but I know early in the year Jackson had some of minutes take by Wall, who was playing really well. Terrence Mann has come into his own also. So Jackson was expendable.
They just added Bones Hyland and Eric Gordon as well. The Clippers look tough if PG and Kawhi stay healthy.s

Suns made the nuclear move and most of the west is trying to respond. Except Denver, New Orleans, and Memphis. They just pulling gum of their shoes

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I wonder if we play a lot smaller and Lee gets a lot of time at the 3 to spread the floor.

I hope not. He can barely got 1’s or 2’s, he won’t do any better in a smaller line up.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sign me up for Reggie Jackson. Him and Warren can hold down our second unit.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If Warren ever takes the floor for Phoenix again, I'll be surprised. He's probably spent the last day figuring out what his next season-ending injury is going to be.

qcmcza-gif.195374

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
If Warren ever takes the floor for Phoenix again, I'll be surprised. He's probably spent the last day figuring out what his next season-ending injury is going to be.

He is a free agent next year so maybe we will get lucky and he will actually try to ball out for his next deal.

leclerc

The smooth operator
Reaction score
Looking forward to hearing Eddie Johnson praise TJ Warren once again. It's been too many years. Rush hour is back!

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
You joke, but he'll definitely be in the rotation. Second unit needs scoring, and he brings it.

OP
OP
JCSunsfan

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You joke, but he'll definitely be in the rotation. Second unit needs scoring, and he brings it.
I Warren did not come back in this trade, we would be looking for somebody like him right now. He kinda fills the Saric role.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
My only concern is that TJ will want to be a starter? I think Craig can start and should feast, and he's the scapegoat for taking/making fouls with the first unit.

Should he finish the games, i think yes, should be better than Craig who was dead scared that last game.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
My only concern is that TJ will want to be a starter? I think Craig can start and should feast, and he's the scapegoat for taking/making fouls with the first unit.

Should he finish the games, i think yes, should be better than Craig who was dead scared that last game.
He wasn't a starter for the foundering Brooklyn Nets, why are you concerned about anything he wants?

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison