Boedker Re-Assigned to SanAntonio

nooch

Veteran
Reaction score
http://coyotes.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=509122

Saw this coming with Lombardi and Mueller back in the line up.

Lines will be something like this:

Pyatt - Lang - Doan
Upshall - Lombardi - Mueller
Prucha - Hanzal - Vrbata
Korpi - Fiddler - Winnik

Biz (Healthy scratch/Sub)

Tippett seems to go with more expirience, and its good for Boedker overall development if he gets more quality playing time.

OP
OP
nooch

nooch

Veteran
Reaction score
Could see Biz is the lineup Thursday at the King to give us an enforcer presense against Ivans. Not sure who I would scrath at this point though.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Could see Biz is the lineup Thursday at the King to give us an enforcer presense against Ivans. Not sure who I would scrath at this point though.

I'm guessing Korpi would sit if the Biz is dressed. I hate losing the speed, but LA will take liberties if left unchecked (Simmonds or whatever that jerk's name is *shakes fist*)

Poor Bods, he must be getting whiplash going up and down all year, but he does need the ice time. The Dallas fans said the one knock on Tippet was not really playing the kids, but the team's record speaks for itself, so I'll defer to his judgement any day.

OP
OP
nooch

nooch

Veteran
Reaction score
I'm guessing Korpi would sit if the Biz is dressed. I hate losing the speed, but LA will take liberties if left unchecked (Simmonds or whatever that jerk's name is *shakes fist*)

Poor Bods, he must be getting whiplash going up and down all year, but he does need the ice time. The Dallas fans said the one knock on Tippet was not really playing the kids, but the team's record speaks for itself, so I'll defer to his judgement any day.

I agree, just thinking Korp is playing pretty well lately and has been a scoring threat.

Read that as well about Tippett playing younger guys. Maybe Porter will be the next call up again, so Bods can stay in one place for a bit.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn