Billy Price

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
To be fair he hasn't had that much time to mesh with our offense, but he's been playing football long enough to at least be able to snap a football in shotgun. Guys just run right around him. Maybe it's a communication issue or just not knowing what he needs to do on every play? The guy we probably should've drafted is now the starter for the Ravens so if a rookie can do it then why can a veteran not? Coaching? Sean Kugler? Or maybe he just isn't that good to begin with? You know you're playing bad when Harlow seems like a better option lol. As bad as he looked sunday, just wait till he goes up against Aaron Donald on sunday, he'll eat his lunch. Donald will either push him into Kyler's lap or just run right around him or both? Now Hernandez will probably be out & it will be even worse. I put the over/under at 4 as to how many times Kyler drops into the fetal position Sunday against Donald.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
To be fair he hasn't had that much time to mesh with our offense, but he's been playing football long enough to at least be able to snap a football in shotgun. Guys just run right around him. Maybe it's a communication issue or just not knowing what he needs to do on every play? The guy we probably should've drafted is now the starter for the Ravens so if a rookie can do it then why can a veteran not? Coaching? Sean Kugler? Or maybe he just isn't that good to begin with? You know you're playing bad when Harlow seems like a better option lol. As bad as he looked sunday, just wait till he goes up against Aaron Donald on sunday, he'll eat his lunch. Donald will either push him into Kyler's lap or just run right around him or both? Now Hernandez will probably be out & it will be even worse. I put the over/under at 4 as to how many times Kyler drops into the fetal position Sunday against Donald.
I am DEFINITELY taking the over on that. I’d say at least 6 times.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard