Best burgers in the Valley

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Randizzle burgers are really good. Had one for the first time today. Smash style burger. Currently just via a food truck but we heard today that a brick and mortar is in the works.

On a side note, Randizzle is apparently owned/operated by Randy Gatewood of AZ Rattlers fame.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Randizzle burgers are really good. Had one for the first time today. Smash style burger. Currently just via a food truck but we heard today that a brick and mortar is in the works.

On a side note, Randizzle is apparently owned/operated by Randy Gatewood of AZ Rattlers fame.
Yeah it is. Good guy.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok I know it’s not the valley… but I’m in the Czech Republic and we came to a little town called Melnik about an hour and a half away from Prague…

If any of you guys make it this way, I highly recommend Daniels burgers…. As you already know I’m not the biggest burger fan in general. But this burger is fantastic…. And this is the small… we got the Daniel burger but they have a whole slew of options…..
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:
OP
OP
BirdGangThing

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Nothing to see here - just the Mrs throwing down a half pounder at Hamburger Works like it aint no thing

Happy Superbowl Sunday!

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Bad Jimmy's is a new spot downtown, I had it last week after a Suns game.

Blew my freakin socks off. One of the best burgers I've ever had. It's a simple burger but the parts come together so well. Phenomenal.

Don't trust their hours though. They frequently have events and guest chefs and when they do it seems like they open far later than normal. If you're going before 7 be sure to check social media or call.