Bench terrence ross

NashDishesDimes

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I really question Montys rotations sometimes. Terrence ross comes here with zero experience playing winning basketball and Monty makes him immediate 1st guy off bench.

This guy is the ultimate chucker, never seen a shot he didnt like. He doesnt see the floor at all and his defense is atrocious.

Can anyone give me any reason this guy should be getting PT over TJ?

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I really question Montys rotations sometimes. Terrence ross comes here with zero experience playing winning basketball and Monty makes him immediate 1st guy off bench.

This guy is the ultimate chucker, never seen a shot he didnt like. He doesnt see the floor at all and his defense is atrocious.

Because TJ is just as bad defensively and makes (and takes) less shots than Ross.

I say give Damian Lee some run in Ross’s place.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I wish we would make TJ our second unit scorer or work through him. Nope stick him in the corner.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He’s not good at anything I said this weeks ago.
I didn't like most of the possibles mentioned but figured if Dallas wanted him, it was worth getting him instead. Now I'm thinking Dallas started the rumor and outsmarted us.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
If you can hide him on defense, he’s fine, but who on our bench can defend at a high level?
I think one of the issues is that with our switch everything defense you can’t really hide anyone defensively.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The problem is he was promised playing time as a condition of signing with us. If we break that promise it will be very tough ever signing another buyout player.

In other words you better get used to his flaws.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The problem is he was promised playing time as a condition of signing with us. If we break that promise it will be very tough ever signing another buyout player.

You can’t sacrifice games for Ross just to keep some perceived promise. Also, I doubt that promise included that if he sucks it won’t impact his time. He needs to be deeper in the rotation. Swap his minutes with Lee. If Ross is hot ride him. If not? It’s not worth the stupid decisions he has been making the past few games.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score

Yeah, but if he keeps getting roasted on defense, how can you keep that promise?

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
The worst is when we have CP3 AND Ross on the court at the same time - it's what's known as a double whammy

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
If you can hide him on defense, he’s fine, but who on our bench can defend at a high level?
Our bench in general has been terrible. Not sure even with a healthy KD that we'll have enough juice to beat the elite teams.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yeah, but if he keeps getting roasted on defense, how can you keep that promise?
You don't have to I guess, but if word gets around with the agents, good luck getting the next buyout guy - which might be kinda important to this team the next few years since we are way over the cap.

OP
OP
N

NashDishesDimes

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
You don't have to I guess, but if word gets around with the agents, good luck getting the next buyout guy - which might be kinda important to this team the next few years since we are way over the cap.

I cant imagine not playing a guy because he plays bad would be recieved negatively around the league.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our bench in general has been terrible. Not sure even with a healthy KD that we'll have enough juice to beat the elite teams.

This has been my concern as well especially since Warren and Bazley have not contributed much at forward and Wainright was on a two-way contract until recently.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The good new is that benches in the playoffs significantly shorten. KD and Book together are two of the best duos out there. So, as long as KD stays healthy we have a shot.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose