Bellotti

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
It is been all over the place all week. My uncle is a Tucson native and booster and he says it will be announced next week. Thoughts?

The Grud Man

Reaction score
Bellotti on 11/3/2011:

"There is nothing to this (regarding the UA opening)," Bellotti said when reached by phone. "That is the easiest thing I can say."

"Every year it's always nice to hear your name associated with jobs," Bellotti said. "The first thing I have to do is determine what my job is with ESPN and where I want to go with that.

"And, I have to decide if I go back to football, what my job would be, and where I would go with that."

I guess crazier things have happened but he flat out denied this in no uncertain terms. As an ASU fan, I would hate to see Bellotti in Tucson. If I was a UA fan, he'd be my #1 realistic target.

OP
OP
MaoTosiFanClub

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
I'm about 90% sure he's coming so you might want to get used to it. Then again Greg Byrne was referred to in his Miss. State days as the ninja so it could all be a giant smokescreen. Literally everyone I've talked to that is around the program in some facet as a booster says it's Bellotti and it's a done deal.

Last edited:

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's being reported he is at tonight's UofA/ASU game.

OP
OP
MaoTosiFanClub

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Err...Rich Rod? Maybe? Let me be the first to go on record and say I don't like it.

Last edited:

PAQ77

Registered
Reaction score
Gosh, I hope not... I was getting pretty excited about Bellotti. Rich Rod might do well but there's just too much baggage. Eh...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson