Bands you've seen live

OP
OP
MrYeahBut

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice list AZNative. Looks like we're somewhat close to the same age..... you brought a few more to mind that I forgot....CCR, Steve Miller Band, probably more from my many nights at the Fillmore West... etc

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nice list AZNative. Looks like we're somewhat close to the same age..... you brought a few more to mind that I forgot....CCR, Steve Miller Band, probably more from my many nights at the Fillmore West... etc

You were at the Filmore West? I should have figured that out. I was at the Whiskey (underage - snuck in by an older sister who swore me to secrecy) and McCabes.

I don't suppose you read Teen Set? It was a horrible name for a terrific music magazine. I still have my old copies. It was how we in So Cal kept track of what was happening up north.

Great list, AZ Native. The above mentioned Teen Set had one of the first mentions of Neil Diamond. A whole inch and a half. They also had a ton of Doors coverage including Morrison's poetry. And they covered the Beatles as serious musicians/writers before anyone else.

Last edited:
OP
OP
MrYeahBut

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Fillmore was a rathole but those were the days.. 3 bucks got you in. Wish you had been there Dems.... nothing quite like hippie girls back then. Dawg got nuthin on me...he don't even know what a hippie is..:D

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
Saw Bon Jovi earlier this week at jobing.com. Won tickets, which was awesome! First time seeing them, which is kinda weird since I grew up in New Jersey and always liked them.

Thought they did an awesome show. Richie Sambora missing was kinda a bummer, but his replacement was decent. Jon sounded very good. I liked the choice of songs they played.

Seems like this year is gonna be the year of the concert for me. Gonna see Weezer in CA and Depeche Mode in the fall in Phoenix. Really wanna see the Chili Peppers sometime soon.

I saw Depeche Mode last night as well. 2nd concert of my life. Fun show. They still sounded pretty good for being in their 50's.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
In semi chronological order:
Weezer at electric ballroom
Rage against the machine
Blind melon
U2
Pink Floyd
Dave Matthews Band about 8 times
Govt' Mule 3 times
Tim Reynolds solo
Vertical horizon
Pearl Jam
Sound garden
John butler trio
Beck
Train
Roger cline and the peacemakers a few times
Norah Jones
Joss stone
Too many blues shows at the RYHTHM ROOM too remember.
Jack Johnson
Ben Harper
Depeche mode
Homegrown
The killers
The black keys
BB king

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
Saw Linkin Park again on Wednesday. Flippin awesome show. 30 Seconds to Mars opened for them. I had no idea that Jared Leto had a band!

So now i'm up to...

Linkin Park
Depeche mode
30 Seconds to Mars
Linkin Park

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard