Back from Game

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Got back from the game a short time ago. Agree with those complaining about the officials as drives were kept alive with questionable calls. That said we have to be far more disciplined on D. Washington can't be clapping in the players face after making a play.

Peterson was lit up like a Christmas tree in this one. Ellington is just money and I like Carson Palmer more and more each week. He is far tougher than given credit for.

Few Titan fans saw the comeback as the place was empty after the Cason pick six. I thought I was seeing things when they tied it. Still rattled by that finish but give the Cards credit taking the game in OT after that 4th quarter collapse.

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, so you were the person in the stands there.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Way to represent! DWash has got to be more disciplined. There were a couple of very questionable calls in the game, but also several penalties that were just plain stupid. And the DWash unsportsmanlike conduct penalty tops the list. Great play! Stupid penalty!

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Lucky the crowd left after the Pick-6. Otherwise that rally would have had a much different feel.

OP
OP
P

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lucky the crowd left after the Pick-6. Otherwise that rally would have had a much different feel.

To be honest I left the stadium feeling just slightly better than if we had lost. It is actually difficult to blow a 17 point lead with 6 minutes left.

I actually feared the Titans would go for 2 points at the end. The way our D was playing at the time they may have succeeded.

BillsCarnage

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Got back from the game a short time ago. Agree with those complaining about the officials as drives were kept alive with questionable calls. That said we have to be far more disciplined on D. Washington can't be clapping in the players face after making a play.
And yet it' OK to rip out someones locks and display them for all to see as an offering to the gods..

Go figure.

OP
OP
P

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
And yet it' OK to rip out someones locks and display them for all to see as an offering to the gods..

Go figure.

No that isn't ok at all. But it sure doesn't excuse DWash from clapping in a players face after tackling him. I knew a flag was coming there.

BillsCarnage

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
No that isn't ok at all. But it sure doesn't excuse DWash from clapping in a players face after tackling him. I knew a flag was coming there.
My point was about the inconsistency and what is really taunting. That was a ticky tack call on Washington.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
My point was about the inconsistency and what is really taunting. That was a ticky tack call on Washington.

Like it or not, Washington is going to have a reputation with the League until the day he dies. That's what comes with a 4 game suspension this year and another one looming next year. He can't bet that dumb to think he'll ever get the benefit of the doubt ever again.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Like it or not, Washington is going to have a reputation with the League until the day he dies. That's what comes with a 4 game suspension this year and another one looming next year. He can't bet that dumb to think he'll ever get the benefit of the doubt ever again.

Yep... whether it's real or not, he NEEDS to play believing he's got a big 'ol target on his back and that refs are itching to toss their laundry at him any chance they get.
He needs to step up and be overcome this stigma... Tall order... but, frankly, that's really what being a man is all about... Maturity... Self-Control... Professionalism... Responsibility and Accountability...
Hope he can do it.

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
I actually feared the Titans would go for 2 points at the end. The way our D was playing at the time they may have succeeded.

Especially after the penalty on the extra point. I think Tennessee would have won it right there if they take that penalty and run a play.

TheCardinal

Veteran
Reaction score
I was impressed with the Cardinals fan turnout. Had Cardinals fans on either side and two more directly behind me. The entire "back-left" corner of the endzone was full of Cards fans.

The premature evacuation by the Titans fans was dramatic in its volume, but those who stayed descended into the lower level. They finally got a "defense" chant going with under 4:00 left, the first organized cheer of any kind during the game. They were playing with house money by that point and those who stayed were having fun doing it. I couldn't see the angle on the game-winning kick from my perspective, but knew it was true by the crowd reaction.

By the way, I completely agree about going for two at the end, especially with the offsides penalty. Even if they didn't get it, they would've probably recovered the onside kick again and beaten us in regulation . . . that's how bad things were feeling!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose