August games with gold

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
* Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate ($59.99 ERP): Available from August 1-31 on Xbox One

* WWE 2K16 ($39.99 ERP): Available from August 16-September 15 on Xbox One

* Spelunky ($19.99 ERP): Available from August 1-15 on Xbox 360 & Xbox One

* Beyond Good & Evil HD ($9.99 ERP): Available from August 16-31 on Xbox 360 & Xbox One

Read more at http://news.xbox.com/2016/07/25/august-games-with-gold/#H4iJc4RZzehpW1wI.99

I'll try warriors as they always had fun co-op.

Spelunky is AWESOME and I have spent many, many, many hours playing that game. I highly recommend it.

The rest is garbage to me! lol

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool, I've really gotten into loving this little indie games like Ori, Never Alone and Unmechanical.

I own far more arcade and indie games than I do AAA titles. The focus seems to be more on gameplay than making money and it results in awesome games for small prices.

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I spent way too much time in Spelunky when it 1st came out. It was addicting & really challenging.

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I spent way too much time in Spelunky when it 1st came out. It was addicting & really challenging.
I was in my stats last night and I have played 1700 times and won once :biglaugh:

I am back on it again though. I love this damn game.

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I had only played 769 times with 1 win, but I never made it to the City of Gold & I don't think I ever completed the space ship level either.

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had only played 769 times with 1 win, but I never made it to the City of Gold & I don't think I ever completed the space ship level either.
lol im not even sure at this point, it has been a very very long time since I played far into the game. The egypt levels were maddening enough and then IIRC there is some sort of floating demon I had to beat? I think that is what gives you a "win"

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
good for RPG lovers. I was one of those back when I was single, young and had no responsibilities!

ahhhhh those were the days.

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I played through Beyond Good & Evil HD & it was actually pretty decent. It's a remake of older game so the graphics aren't the best, but it's a solid adventure/puzzle game that you can get through in about 8-10 hours (or less). Parts of it involve exploring around the islands in a hovercraft (including hovercraft races), taking pictures of all the animal life for money & uncovering an alien plot to destroy all life.