ASU's New Head Coach Is Kenny Dillingham

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is a link to the press conference from Devils Digest TV.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Western Font

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I won’t deny being a homer, but I like it. If his dream job is the place where he’s from and the place where he can make his career, that’s something to cheer for.

We all want the coach to wake the “sleeping giant,” but even LSU is on its fourth coach since 2000. I’m not saying I wouldn’t take the titles, but even the titles don’t make people stick around these days. And most often they leave without them.

Last edited:

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
rumors of Scott Frost as OC?

There would be some irony.

Scott Frost was the Nebraska quarterback when ASU beat the #1 ranked Huskers 19-0 in 1996.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Dillingham needs to recruit plain and simple if he wants to have any chance at success here. Aguano also needs to up his game, he was brought here to open a pipeline for top AZ HS recruits and the last 4 star AZ kid ASU got was Chase Lucas 5 years ago. This coaching staff is behind the 8 ball out the gate and are going to have to convince kids to come here knowing there are NCAA sanctions that can come down at any time but Dillingham cannot use that as an excuse to land mediocre classes. Transfer portal is vital to get the ball rolling so hopefully he starts landing kids immediately.

Will be interesting who he brings in to fill out his staff, hasn't been coaching very long so wonder what kind of connections he's made from his time at MEM, UGA & ORE.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

He certainly said all the right things in a genuine way, geared toward recruiting playmakers, who want to be seen on Sportscenter, lol.
What the quotes tell me is he understands how the athletes minds work in this environment. His age certainly plays into that

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose