Asu

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ASU is the univeristy with the attitude of a university that actually has done something with subpar efforts.. Until they schedule and beat high ranked schools, you cant tell me nothing..

Ya'll running round here with your chests out after beating scrub teams like its an accomplishment..

Not hard to please you all I guess.. Woohoo, you beat SDSU.. Ya!

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh wait, I forgot about that monster of a game ya'll had against San Jose State.. Now Im impressed.. Great win!

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
Oh wait, I forgot about that monster of a game ya'll had against San Jose State.. Now Im impressed.. Great win!

so we beat oregon .....and you lost to them, and the good teams you have played?

memphis- lost
kansas- lost

virginia isn't even good and ya'll lost to them at home....
beating NAU by 7...

i dont know if you should be pushing your chest out either...:shrug:

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Arizona beat Texas A&M, which is a very quality W. ASU also got their asses handed to them by a bad Illinois team and squeaked out wins against terrible LSU and Montana State squads. Both squads still have a lot to prove.

And I think Gee was talking about the football team for some reason. To be fair, ASU's football OOC schedule looks like murderer's row compared to ASU's hoops OOC schedule but that's the way Sendek has always done it.

Last edited:

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ASU is the univeristy with the attitude of a university that actually has done something with subpar efforts.. Until they schedule and beat high ranked schools, you cant tell me nothing..

Ya'll running round here with your chests out after beating scrub teams like its an accomplishment..

Not hard to please you all I guess.. Woohoo, you beat SDSU.. Ya!

what did uofa do?

oh wait thats right...noone cares.