ASU Sun Devils @ Stanford Pregame thread.10/16/22-10/21/22

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I watched part of the Stanford vs Notre Dame game. Stanford's defense looked solid.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I watched part of the Stanford vs Notre Dame game. Stanford's defense looked solid.

How did their offense look? I am hoping our defense can get off the field a bit easier than playing USC, Utah, Washington, etc. So many high scoring offenses we have faced so far.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How did their offense look? I am hoping our defense can get off the field a bit easier than playing USC, Utah, Washington, etc. So many high scoring offenses we have faced so far.

Their offense didn't look particularly explosive in the part I watched. I kept expecting their defense to collapse, but it never did.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Their offense didn't look particularly explosive in the part I watched. I kept expecting their defense to collapse, but it never did.

Interesting.

Of course, a lot of this is based upon who you are playing, but within the Pac12 their offense is ranked higher than ours and defense about the same. https://www.espn.com/college-football/stats/team/_/group/9 We are near the bottom offensively but this should improve now that we are past the hardest part of the schedule.

We have the #1 ranked special teams in the conference. :championship:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA