ASU Gammage Broadway Series

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
Anyone ever had a subscription to their Broadway series? They wouldn't give me pricing info over the phone, but will mail me a brochure.

Just wondering if worth the subscription, or easy to get separate tickets. I read that "Hamilton" will be part of the series for 2017 (I know, not the original cast, but I miss my Broadway shows!)

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Anyone ever had a subscription to their Broadway series? They wouldn't give me pricing info over the phone, but will mail me a brochure.

Just wondering if worth the subscription, or easy to get separate tickets. I read that "Hamilton" will be part of the series for 2017 (I know, not the original cast, but I miss my Broadway shows!)

I have never had an issue getting tickets for any of the major shows (Wicked, Lion King, Book of Mormon). I've pretty much been able to find my desired section/seat for face value without needed a season subscription.

OP
OP
DeAnna

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
Interesting.

I'm thinking even when Hamilton gets here, it might not be too difficult to get tickets either.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
I did a 4 pack of balcony tickets several years ago and loved it with my then gf (first Xmas present). We saw Rent, Stomp, Lion King and Wicked.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, the wife and I bought the entire series a few years ago. Although, I don't recall how much we paid. We had a blast.

OP
OP
DeAnna

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
Well, the season tix for season 2017-2018 went on sale this morning at 10am. By 12noon they were sold out :(

Guess I'll have to wait to see Hamilton when they go on sale to the general public.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, the season tix for season 2017-2018 went on sale this morning at 10am. By 12noon they were sold out :(

Guess I'll have to wait to see Hamilton when they go on sale to the general public.

If you know someone who has seasons tickets hit them up to get you Hamilton tickets. Season ticket holders get first crack at non-season ticket holder sales.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard