ASU Football Recruiting 2022-23

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wow, good for him. He's guaranteed to get playing time there at least.

Ya, its pretty ridiculous with the transfer portal. You can be a top player, commit to a good school, then they bring in 3 guys ahead of you from portal with years of experience playing college ball. The Ja'Kobi Lane situation is a little like that. He signs with USC who brings in other solid receivers, then they add Singer from the portal from UofA, who is amazing plus experienced. So he backs out of his commitment to try to figure out the best move. Its tough for those coming out of high school. Its almost better to go to a lesser school, rack up some experience, then transfer to a top one. But its dog eat dog no matter what.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kenny is already paying huge dividends. Such a huge relief after dealing with friggin Herm.
They are like two opposite ends of the spectrum.

Dillingham is wanting to prove himself, is aggressive, and has a clue about the process. Herm was resting on his laurels, passive, and didn't have a clue about anything.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
They are like two opposite ends of the spectrum.

Dillingham is wanting to prove himself, is aggressive, and has a clue about the process. Herm was resting on his laurels, passive, and didn't have a clue about anything.
Yeah, and the worst thing was Herm didn't even have any laurels to rest on. He was just here picking up a paycheck for minimum effort because his buddy gave him the job. Cronyism at its finest.

At least when Dennis Erickson was here and mostly resting on his laurels, they were legitimate laurels.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The hits just keep coming with this HUGE get, 4 star OL who redshirted at Oregon last year, from Saguaro High School where he was the second highest rated recruit in Az when he graduated in 2021, Bram Walden

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Last edited:

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Oh for F sake, seriously? Someone must be throwing some NIL money at him. I am sure we'll here about him signing somewhere soon. I wasn't going to mention that if he would had made an easy kick against Stanford, we would have won, but now the gloves are coming off!

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wait...whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??

Didn't see this one coming, nice get! I guess now we are picking off USC players, lol!

Looks like he was a 4 star out of high school, went to Texas first, then USC...

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As much as we want to think this is all about love for Dillingham and his staff, I think NIL is also behind this.

Who is stepping up with that money?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose