Arizona State vs NAU

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was a good, solid performance. The defense looks to be improved. I know it's "just NAU" but au lost to them last year.

Now let's see what happens against a legit top 25 team on the road.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
It's difficult to take too much from this game given the opponent. But at least ASU didn't come out flat to start the season. I still don't have very high expectations for them this year, but believe we will at least be better than UA (again).

OP
OP
Krangodnzr

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
It's difficult to take too much from this game given the opponent. But at least ASU didn't come out flat to start the season. I still don't have very high expectations for them this year, but believe we will at least be better than UA (again).
I think they won't be as awful as some are saying.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Two pick-6's called back or the game would have been an even bigger blowout. Solid win for a young team.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score

We'll see, but asu is a couple of bad losses away from the train becoming derailed. The environment is still very stale in the locker room and easily combustable.

OP
OP
Krangodnzr

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Agreed.

They are still likely to start the year 2-3 although, at this moment, I don’t think USC is a slam dunk loss. Valladay looks like the real deal and the defense looks solid. Next week will tell us much more
The defense looks tough. LBs and secondary swarming and they look like the can pressure the QB.

This team will be as good as Emory Jones leads them because the RB room looks deep and I think the receivers are at adequate.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The defense looks tough. LBs and secondary swarming and they look like the can pressure the QB.

This team will be as good as Emory Jones leads them because the RB room looks deep and I think the receivers are at adequate.
The WR were even better as a group last year than this and Daniels could only muster something like 3 TD passes in his last 6 games.

Like you said as Emory Jones goes, so go the Devils.

I still expect a loss next week but I will be interested to see how the team shows against a top 15 opponent

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Daniels just lead LSU 98 yards and scored the game tying TD as time expired. And then the PAT was blocked and LSU lost.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Offensive lineman Joey Ramos will miss the rest of the season.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave