Arizona Rattlers: 2010 Season

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
No more Sabercats...it's unfortunate because their franchise finished when they were on top of us. Would've liked to beat them one more time...

It's cool that they are back. I'll watch a few games.

Angel

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome back boys, that is one....61-56 over Cleveland. :cheers:

Tyler

Registered
Reaction score
I just got DirecTV, is AZ 7 on DTV or do I have to wait for the NFL Network games to see them on TV?

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
I think AZ7 is mixed in with the local stations - i really don't watch that station so I can't say for sure without brining up my guide

but when you flip through the locals or search for the rattlers and see what you get

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thougth this team folded.
maninground.gif

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Damn! 1-1 record. A win last Friday and we would have taken this league by the (foot)balls!

Tyler

Registered
Reaction score
Just a heads up for anyone that cares. The Rattlers are tking on Tampa Bay Storm at 4:30 on channel 7.

Angel

Registered
Reaction score
Watching now, not a great start but a lot of arena time left.

End of the first, 14-7 Tampa.

Still missing Trandon, not cool.

Tyler

Registered
Reaction score
Rattlers vs Barnstormers is on NFLN right now.

merlindayana

Reaction score

The above statement is seen to be contradictory. The situation is very critical and need an experience complainer to resolve it. Hat’s off. Well done, as we know that “hard work always pays off”, after a long struggle with sincere effort it’s done. This conversation is going no where. It’s lacking the place of a good leader to head the things to come out on conclusion
======================

merlindayana

Reaction score

I subscribe to Insider Score, and that is correct there has been scant insider buying. Insider Score's market wide buying indicator tracks very closely my sentiment indicators.
======================

merlindayana

Reaction score
I appreciate the concern which is been rose. The things need to be sorted out because it is about the individual but it can be with everyone. I like this particular article It gives me an additional input on the information around the world Thanks a lot and keep going with posting such information.
======================

merlindayana

Reaction score
This action proof to be a win, win situation. This is a true art work, which will be a success story. A very smart and diplomatic answer. It’s really appreciable and general. I like this particular article It gives me an additional input on the information around the world Thanks a lot and keep going with posting such information.
======================

merlindayana

Reaction score
The above thought is smart and doesn’t require any further addition. It’s perfect thought from my side.
======================

merlindayana

Reaction score
The initiative taken for the concern is very serious and need an attention of every one. This is the concern which exists in the society and needs to be eliminated from the society as soon as possible.
======================

merlindayana

Reaction score
The people are loosing their moral while becoming modern. The society needs to be attentive that moral value. Well, it shocking and needed and immediate attention to short out at the earlier.
======================

merlindayana

Reaction score
This conversation is going no where. It’s lacking the place of a good leader to head the things to come out on conclusion.
======================

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose